childhood Sadness

THIS IS MY FIRST TIME THAT I EVER WROTE A BOOK. THIS STORY IS REAL, IT REALLY HAPPENED. SO THAT MEANS THIS THING IS BASED ON A REAL STORY. THERE IS A VIDEO OF THIS ON YOUTUBE. I FOGOT THE NAME OF IT, SO IF YOU WANT TO WATCH IT, TYPE IN "SHE WALKS TO SCHOOL WITH A LUNCH SHE PACKED." THE VIDEO REALLY MADE ME THINK THAT ABUSING CHILDREN IS WRONG. :(  I REALLY HATE PEOPLE ABUSING US KIDS AND TEENS. LET ME DICRIBE MYSELF. MY NAME IS KARLEY. I HAVE BLOND HAIR. IM 13 YEARS OLD. YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?! KIDS BEING ABUSED. MY BROTHERS KINDA ABUSE ME. THEY ALWAYS HIT ME. I AM 5"5 1/2'. 

V

V

V

V

V

       Once there was a little girl named emma. She was 8 years old. Emma's mom was so abusive. Emma had bruises on her arm. When emma went to school, her teacher asked, "Honey why do you have bruises on your arm?" Emma was suppose to keep a secret. So emma told the teacher that she fell down on the way to school. So the teacher walked away. At the school that emma went to, she had no friends. 

        The next day, she went to school with a bruise on her leg. After lunch it was recess. Since there is no one that wants to play with her, she always sit at the bench. 2 minuts later, there was a boy that came over to her. His name is Tyler. Tyler asked emma, "What's wrong?" Emma wasn't suppose to tell. So emma just said that she doesn't have friends. Tyler said, "Now you do." Emma and Tyler started to fall in love and they are only 8 years old. 

         After school Emma and Tyler walked home together because they live by each other. When it was late out Emma and Tyler started to chat accross from their bedroom windows. 5 minuts later emma's mom walks in and doesn't see the little boy accross the window. Emma's mom was seeing if she was a sleep. Emma wasn't. So her mom yelled at her and started shaking her. Her mom took her over by the wall where no one could see them but the boy could hear them. Emma's mom started beating the crap out of her.

        At 1 AM in the morning, emma was dead. Her mom killed her. Tyler told his mom and dad that emma's mom killed her. So they called the cops. The cops came and found emma on the floor with blood coming out and bruises on her face. They took the abusive mom to jail for a life time. 2 weeks later they had a funeral for emma. Tyler couldn't stop thinking about her. So tyler uses his imagination and pretends that she is in his life again. So Tyler and tyler's imaginated emma went to play with friends.

                                                        THE END!!!!

V

V

V

V

V

V

PLEASE VOTE, LEAVE A COMMENT, OR FOLLOW ME. IF YOU DONT DO ANY OF THESE THEN YOU MUST BE A CHILD ABUSER. I AM WANTING TO STOP CHILD ABUSE. 

SO......, 

<3 VOTE IF YOU LIKE CHILD ABUSE OR NOT

:D COMMENT IF YOU WANT IT TO STOP

:) OR FOLLOW ME IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY.