Introduction

It was the day that my fate was told. When it came it was written everywhere, and when I say everywhere I don't just mean in the walls in my brain. I mean across my face. My mom says that it's not my true fate, I'm just...not like everyone else, well, that's what she says. From where I come from, the world is different. At least that's what the books in the library say.
People in this generation are born with a mark somewhere on their body. Yes, it's a birthmark, but it's way more complicated than that. Truth be told, it's a mark that everyone has, but they're all different. Marks come in all different shapes and sizes and can be anywhere. For instance, my friend has hers on her left shoulder.

The marks we have, aren't as ordinary as you think. They tell our story. Our future. Our fate. Now, you may be wondering, what's yours? Now that my friend, is the story I'm about to tell you. The story of my life.

.................

A.T.
Yes, I know it's short, but it's just the introduction! The actual chapters are definitely going to be longer than this and I feel that this is a great piece coming together. I also need a good title for this book and any suggestions would be highly appreciated! Also please feel free to vote and comment!