Chapter 1

"In all my dreams, dear, you seem to leave me
When I awake my poor heart pains.
So when you come back and make me happy
I'll forgive you dear, I'll take all the blame.

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away"

There's someone humming an old song. The soft hum echoing onto the hallway of a dim mansion. Soon a gust blew out all the candles along the walls of the hallway, leaving a darkness and a hush behind.

"Sshh... Let him sleep.." Said someone sofly with a gentle smile.

*****

"Come on.. Don't be a chicken.." Said a red head guy playfully.

"But, Karma.. It's___"

"Don't come?" Karma glanced at the blonde guy behind him, "that's ok.. Wait here or go home with the others; do what you want, Maehara.." He left him.

Maehara clenched his fist then left him right away. Karma arrived in front of a rusty huge gate of an old mansion. Seemed like it'd been abandoned years. He's about to touch the gate when he felt a sudden presence behind him. He jumped off a bit, scanning all around him and found nothing. He's sure that there were eyes which spotting on him just now but he didn't know from which direction.

"Geez, it's sure creepy.." A sweat flew down on his face, "what should I do now?" He muttered, ruffling his head.

"Good afternoon.."

A frail voice greeting him from behind. As he turned his sight, he saw a girl in long white dress to her knees, a shoulder length azure hair and a pair of sky blue eyes. A white umbrella was opened wide above her with laces along the edge. The gentle wind blew stroking her hair and that's enough to make the red guy widen his eyes with a bit blush on his cheeks.

"Good afternoon.." Karma nodded lightly.

"What are you doing here umm..." The girl stepped to him.

"It's Karma.." Karma felt a bathump in his heart, "I.. I'm.." He stared at the girl who was already standing right next to him, "I'm the next owner of this mansion.."

The girl flinched a bit, "so.. It's you.." Said her with low tone.

The girl lifted up her face, looking at the mansion. At a short moment Karma could feel that she's sad about something but it's gone by a small smile of relief on her face. She bowed lightly then walked away. Karma stunned by her hair which slided behind her as she walked away. He couldn't shift his eyes from her.

"OH!!" He snapped, "I forgot to ask her name.." He facepalmed, "can we see each other again?" He muttered by covering his blushing cheeks.

Days passed and it'd been more than three days since Karma met the girl. He's busy with cleaning and fixing some spots of the mansion with the help of his friends and his father's men.

"So.. You've got lovestruck, huh bud?" Maehara said teasingly by poking Karma's cheek.

Karma slapped Maehara's hand, "I'm not!! Just stop talking and clean the web up there!!" He kicked Maehara's butt.

Maehara laughed hard then climbed up the ladder, "better do it quick, Nakamura.. You don't want to see him in berserk mode, right?"

"That damn sadistic slave driver.." Nakamura grumbling a bit loud, "why do I have to help him? He even doesn't do a thing but ordering people.." She tapping the web hardly.

"I heard that, Nakamura!!" Shouted Karma from another room.

"Ah~ this is tiring.." Whined a green haired girl under the ladder.

"Kayano, what's that?" Nakamura pointed at Kayano's back.

"Oh this?" Kayano take a brown bundle paper on her back then waving it at Nakamura, "I found it in one of the room upstairs.. Want to see?"

Nakamura's eyes sparkling at once, she slided down the ladder then swung her arm around Kayano's shoulders, "open it!" She's excited.

Kayano nodded under Nakamura's pressure. She opened the bundle, not knowing that a pair of freezing eyes were staring right at them from a certain direction. As she pulled out the inside, her eyes widen.