Trapped(pewdiecry)

[A/N. So hey^.^ this is a collabaration between me and aHannah_kitten_, we both work on one chapter together]

-Pewd's POV-

"L-like and favourite if you enjoyed...Su-subbscribe to become a Bro today. See you in the next episode." I pant after the many jumpscares. Geez, playing these games are gonna kill me some day.

I bro-fist the camera, and stop recording.

Staring at the screen before the game shuts down 'slender-arrival'. My heart rate settles down and I get up from my laid back chair.

My toes still tightly curled into my socks, after my body tensing.

I look around thinking ever scince Marzia left everything's been quiet.

he thought of the sadness starts the bring a tear to my eye. No Felix! You won't think of her.

I'm just about to doze off on the sofa, when my black iPhone rings. I jump at the sound. I get up slowly and walk over to receive my phone.

"Hello?" I groggily speak into my phone.

"Hello! Pewdiepie." A very enthusiastic voice screams down the phone. "Congratulations!"

I raise an eyebrow. "Wh-" I'm cut off quickly. "You've been invited to help us design the new game." My thoughts rush back "Oh, yeah." I remember signing up to help with the "New Game".

"You'll be flown out, to America. Don't worry about anything but your personal items. We'll also be staying in Virginia, just as a short residence."

My body feels like it's running on a overdrive. As another couple of words are spoken and arranged, I thanked the man and hung up. Placing my phone back on the table.

I have a week to get packed for America. Thoughts running threw my head. After 10 minutes of jumping around like a little kid at a toy store. Another phone call came threw.

"Hello?" I said, a bit excited before I heard a deep, thick, husky voice come from the other end.

"Pewds! I got into the game making - Business!" He sounded just as excited as me.

"Cry! That's amazing. So did I. I think the company is called 'Tainted'." He chuckled reminding me how beautiful his laugh is.

A smile crept onto my face. "Are you going to Virginia?" I asked, leaning my back against the cold walk which was behind me. "Yeah, I take bit your going to?" He replied. "Mhm." I mumbled. I hadn't noticed that my smile was in fact a grin.

-6 days later

Cry's POV