smexy Lemon!

Prussia was enjoying some time with gilbird since he hadnt for a while when he heard loud moans coming from hmthe roomnthat he shared with his lovley wife Georgia. He assumed it was nothing but he decided to check anyways since he was getting turned on by her gorgeous moans.

"Mein berdie? Are jou okay in zhere?" he said sweetly. "AAH~ Gilbert get in here!" she moaned. Gilbert opened the door and closed it once he got in before looking at the beautiful sight before him. "Oh birdie jouve been such a bad girl havent you?" he groaned seducivley as he started to strip. "Ah~ yes!" She moaned again as she got up and stood in front of him kissing him deeply.

Prussia then picked her up and pinned her to the wall thrusting i to her instantly and not letting her ajust to his '5 meter' size. "Ah Gilbert!" she screamed "birdie your so tight~" he whispered seducively. They both moaned and whispered dirty things into eachothers ears until the time came. "AAAH~ gilbert im so close~" she screamed "mm cum, cum just for me birdie" he moaned as she came on his member screaming his name. "Now birdie. Suck me since jou didnt let me finish." Gilbert demanded. Georgia got down and sucked him as mucj as she could giving him a handjob for what she coudnt fit until he came in her mouth. She swallowed all of him and then they both layed on their bed and cuddled. "Well shower later." Georgia said. "Ja." Gilbert replied. Matthew walked in seeing as the door wasnt locked "h-hey guys do you have any m-..." he then walked out and sat in a corner trying to forget what he saw.