Introduction

"Baby girl, those were just dreams. they aren't real."

"Hey kid, stop blabbering nonsense everywhere. Ghosts and spirits don't exist."

"Hello, are you Rena's mother? I am calling you to refer your daughter to the psychiatrist."

"Rena it's just your imagination."

"They aren't real!"

I've been hearing these statements for almost my whole life. But I never treated them as words that I've just heard, I treated them as nightmares. Self-depreciating nightmares that induce my existential crisis. Everybody keeps calling me crazy when I was a kid, telling me things that I've been telling lies of hocus-pocus and sorcery. But I swear to God, I haven't forged any of my experiences at all. They're real, the things I've experienced are real. There's a soul inside me and I can feel it, but I have never let it taken full control of my body. I always considered it as a part of me, if not a separate being.

But as I grew up I've left that side of me to adjust to the real world. I told myself (or ourselves) that I have to set my "other spirit" aside so that I could fit in. It wasn't rough at first, all I had to do is to be like everybody, ridiculing everyone who doesn't fit within the society. And it was easier than what I've expected. Eventually I have abandoned the me that was the Spirit within me and I have become the me that was, Rena Clara. 

I thought I left that life of me behind, I thought when I entered college I'll finally escape from the delusions I had. 

But meeting Kent made me go back to the lifestyle I've almost forgotten.

He made me awaken, the spirit within.