the letter is delivered

Emily pov:I am at my desk Anderson walks up to me and says I have mail.i open it it has a red wax seal.it says
"Emily prentiss we invite you to the 1987 class high school reunion please RSVP to eagleshighschool@gmail.com December 12th"you better RSVP now it's December 9"hotch says.i don't know if I want to go I was a weird teenager i say"well now you are a badass FBI agent"hotch says will showing his cute dimples which he hardly does.i laugh I don't want to go alone I have a some ex boyfriends. "I will go with you"hotch says.i don't know."if you don't like it we will leave and I will take you to anywhere you want to go deal"hotch says fine I am only doing this because I will make you take me to get wine and a movie we both laugh.wait what about Jack."he is going to be with Jessica"hotch says."we have to be convincing start calling me Aaron"Aaron says.well then you have to call me em you already call me Emily but em shows we have know each other for longer.we both laugh I might have a little crush on him.

Aaron pov:Emily is so sexy I can't wait to go to the reunion with her.i head to Dave's office to tell him."Aaron if you hurt her I will kill you got it"Dave said.got it now I need your help to see what I am going to wear."I think that I might have something in mind"Dave said.we get to my house my closet is filled with suits."wow Aaron I know you where suits a lot but I did not know you had 25 pairs of them"Dave said.well what if I forget to wash a suits so I  just bought 25 pairs.

Emily pov:jj I need your help I am going to my high school reunion and hotch is going to be my date.i need to find a dress."hotch is your date are you sure you are talking a about Aaron hotchner how did this happen"jj said.well I opened the letter he walked behind me and asked if I was going to go.i said I didn't want to so he said he would take me because I didn't want to go alone."well then let's go shopping"jj said.we are at the mall I find this red dress it is cut at the knee I buy it it has my favorite color.

we are at the mall I find this red dress it is cut at the knee I buy it it has my favorite color

              The day of the reunion

Emily pov:i get dress my hair curled parted in the middle and a red clutch.

I hair spray my hair Aaron is suppose to pick me up at 9:00 it's 8:05 I go sit down and get a glass of red wine

Aaron pov:I get dressed my suit is on I get in my car to pick up em.i get on I have my roses for her.i get to her house she looked very pretty.you look beautiful emily."thank you you look very handsome"Emily said.i hand her the roses."you didn't have to"em said.i wanted to she smiles.well let's get going.we get there everyone looks at us when we walk in like they are surprised to see Emily looking like how she did because they have only seen her in a lot of black makeup and black clothes

Emily pov:Aaron thank you."your welcome"Aaron said.now let's go see everyone that thinks I am still emo. "Emily they don't know you now I know you as a amazing woman and very funny"Aaron said.i smile he always makes my feel better.this boy who always made fun of me in high school came up to me and  grabbed my waist. Hey watch it.araon push him away like he is mad no Aaron it's ok."are you ok"Aaron said.i am ok he is stupid I should show him my badge.hey you know it's never I good idea to put hands on a federal agent I say to the guy."I'm really sorry I didn't know you were a FBI agent"the guy said.a lady gets on the stage and says we nominated a new queen and king from all the people including the people that are dates.the announced"Emily prentiss  as queen and the king is her date Aaron hotchner. They will me having a slow dance. Emily and Aaron please get in the center for the slow dance.we start dancing the song "dreaming of you"comes on.he grabs my hand and puts is hand softly on my said I put my arms around his neck .suddenly there was a silence I look up he looks down (i am shorter than him)we lean against each other and are lips touch.

Aaron pov:are lips touch and it feels so good.we both break because of are lack of breath."that was amazing "Emily said.most definitely.the reunion ends we go to her house to drop her of "you should come inside I will be alone if you don't "Emily says.well I can't say no to that now can I. "No you can't say no"Emily says.we get in there she kisses me I kiss her back

Emily pov:we head to my room while still kissing I unbutton his t-shirt he in zipps my dress then next I know both of us are naked in my bed.i wake up Aaron wakeup."I want to stay in bed with you"Aaron said.well i guess you have forgotten we work as fbi agents. "Oh yeah"Aaron says.well let's get dressed."I need to get clothes from my house.

                 2 hours later

Emily pov:are we going to tell the team."yes we should or else Dave will kill me he warned me"Aaron said.he warned you oh my god.we arrive at Quantico

To be continued........

          Authors note

Well do you like the story let me know in the comments.