1

( Don't read if you read all the description. Well, unless for some reason you want to again. Don't know why but GO AHEAD!!! - C )

Hi.
I'm Keely.
I'm 12 but soon I'll turn 13.
I live in Figtree, in Wollongong, in NSW, in Australia.
Please don't go stalk me.
I have an older brother Ted and a younger brother Tom.
We all play soccer. Ted's played for 8 years and toms played for 4 like me.
They won't be in this story very much. Only when they take part really.

This story is about soccer. Soccer is really a great game but a lot of things are bad about it.
Like the people on your team judge you and put you down and they make you feel like you can't play soccer.
But then there's that feeling when you score a goal and your team all comes and gives you hugs and high-fives and you see someone on the sideline look at you with awe and you grin at them and run back to your position. That's definitely great.
Unfortunately that's what a lot of people think is the most important. It's not. How many goals you scored does not determine how well you played.
You scored 10 goals? Great, that's really great, but did you tackle it off that really tall girl who was almost impossible to beat? And did you kick it all the way from the back line to halfway where someone kicked to you and you scored? Well yes, you scored but without your teammates you'd be losing right now. How do you feel about that?
Say these to one of my teammates and they'd go ballistic.
And not only do I have a psycho team my parents are fighting my friends are moving and I'm all alone.

It's hard for someone my age to be in all this 'drama'.

So i started writing it all down. I started writing letters to people who wouldn't read the letter, just to get my feelings out. I started to calm down. Until another problem occurs in my life.