Full Story

Note I did this as HW so decided to share as well.

All in one!

My Beginning

In Blurry vision, I remembered...

"RUN PENNY!" In unison both my parents commanded me to get away from something which could scar me for life, something my mentality wouldn't be able to handle, something my eyes would break into tears to.

But as I was so caught up in the horror shaken and shocked unable to listen to my parents I saw the very act which daunts me for my life. The unwatchable the act which no child should have to see... Both Mother and Father murdered in front of a young eye, The Legion King pierced a single katana forcing its way through my pair of parents with ease, sudden coughs and splutters of blood fell...

The Katana ripped its way through my parent's bodies leaving them paralyzed as to what hit them...

Unable to take more I turned away and ran for my life through the exotic jungle I ran, Ran like the wind, ran like a bullet, ran like nothing could stop me. I jumped over the fallen trees and slided under the log which was jammed between two trees. Running past above below obstacles like I was on the escape dashing through the jungle attempting to get a away. Then I came to halt. Out of breath, gasping for air, breathing heavy. I had gotten away from the dreadful sight.

A tear fell down my cheeck, no Mother, no Father... Who is going to take care of me I was a young child at the age of 7. I had no survival skills yet. I have no idea how to take care of myself, all these negative thoughts processed in my brain.

SHOUTING

If there is anything that sounds more hopeful at this stage was hearing another voice... Perhaps I could get help, perhaps someone has come to save me....

I faded into unconsciousness...

I woke up with a puff that day, my vision started to focus on what seemed like a tattoo of some sorts, no? Insignia? Drawing? No. it was an insignia... An insignia I never thought would end up helping me a insignia which had an opposite approach in life to mine...

It was the Exile insignia... but why would an exile help a legion... We were rivals...

But nevertheless, I couldn't care if it was an exile helping me the legion King killed my parents which means the legion aren't my family anymore. I noticed that day I had bandages perhaps it was scars on bruises I got whilst sliding with naked arms adrenaline probably blocked the pain however I was safe but, I still had some negative thoughts on the exile. But now that I think of it, it was probably all that brainwashing by the legion...

Switching Sides

A year later from that event I was shown the true personalities of the Exile, they were so welcoming and so easy-going unlike the Legion which was run on fear and violence partly which makes me wonder why my dad was even apart of them, why did they get killed everything was WHY? Why this? Why that? All my questions were answered let me explain.

My Father was never ACTUALLY a Legion he was undercover by the Exile it was a very high class mission to gather information to use against the legion and gain leverage if a war broke out again. My mother well she was a real Legion but after meeting my dad she wanted to become exile and so my father and mother were talking about leaving legion and getting back to the exile side of Gelaska (the planet where two islands exist 1 belonging to exile and other to legion) but their plan was overheard and so the King of Legion was alarmed and the event spoke of before happened...

Gelari was the one who found me on the edge of the legion islands and took me to the exile island via boat seemed that day I managed to run in the right direction if I had gone 30 Degrees higher or lower I would be in the Guard zone and most likely would have gotten myself killed seems like there was a blind spot at the time in the islands security.