Hungry for you

I winced at the pain he is giving me. His nails sank on my skin as he gave me the pleasure I’ve been yearning for. I moaned and twitched as his fingers traveled inside of me. The warmth of his tongue and teasing nibbles made me shiver.

                But above all, those cold blood eyes of his ignited the fire in my body, making me tremble from the pleasure he is causing my body to give. I gasped as he inserted a finger inside my core, circling inside and making me wet.

                He whispered my name between heavy breathings as the rain outside poured nonstop and the thunder clashed in my ears. I grabbed his hair, holding in the thing that I don’t want to release. He shushed me as he crawled up to me, looking in me and showing the face of my sister in his eyes.

                I woke up with a start, sweating and gasping for air. I touched my chest, feeling my heart throbbing wildly inside me. The scent of the morning dew greeted my nose as I opened the window, looking at a brand new day.

                This is the day. The day of our freedom. My whole life, I just want to find her—I want to know what happened to her.

                The family that will adopt us will surely be the bridge and way for us to find, Rennis, my long lost sister.

                “Mars?” Rice, my younger sister, rubbed her eyes and popped it open as I walked towards her, caressing her hair softly.

                “Excited for today?” I smiled.

                She nodded and hugged me, “I can’t wait to see the mommy and daddy that will adopt us!”

                She pulled away and her eyes sparkled like the diamond earrings she’s wearing. The earrings are the only last gift my mother gave to us before she mysteriously disappeared on a cold, winter night. I forced a smile as I agreed with Rice, stroking her cheeks gently.

                “I wish the mommy’s eyes sparkle!” she exclaimed, beholding her arms over her head and exaggerating her anticipation towards our new parents.

                “And I wish we have a brother!”

                I watched as my sister, the only family left I have, wished and hoped for things that are impossible to get. I sighed and hugged her, making her stop from all her rants.

                “Rice, don’t expect too much. It might hurt you in the end.” I whispered to her, making her gray eyes widen at me.

                “What do you mean?”

                “You’ll see.” I smiled and stood up, leading her to the bathroom as we both took a bath.

                *

                He smiled at us, showing his pearly white, perfectly lined teeth. His jet black eyes looked at me heavily as if he’s stripping my clothes away from my body. He towered above us, his pale skin illuminating the glow of sunlight from the window.

                Rice flinched next to me. She hugged my arm as she hid behind me, looking up at the guy in front of us.

                “Mars, Rice, this is Mr. Drisle. He’s here to take you.”

                I looked at him from head to toe.

                “But…He’s too young to adopt us!” I informed Mrs. Penders, our head mistress. She just smiled and shook her head, walking towards Rice and me and shushing us.