BEGIN BY JUNGKOOKIE

"The bird fights its way out of the egg. The egg is the world. Who would be born must first destroy a world." Is a quote in Wings. To me it seems that the quote and  Begin is some how connected. Jungkook said that he wants his hyungs to always be happy and not stressed. To me it seems that in Begin is about how Jungkook wants to make his hyungs always happy no matter what even if it means to break his egg, his world.

He says "loving my brother" in Begin meaning that he treasures his friendship with one of the other members ( I think it is Min Yoongi he is talking about because it showed a picture of a burning piano which is seen in "First Love" and because the first, smaller picture he was holding a drawing of Yoongi). Right after these words he says "thanks to my brothers i now have emotions i became me so I’m me Now I’m me" and later in the song "You made me again" three times and so it seems that before he knew the rest of Bangtan he used to hide who he was deep inside until Bangtan helped him open up and become himself and not hide himself any more.

 In Begin, the short video released by BigHit on YouTube you hear Namjoon saying "the realms of day and night two different worlds coming from two opposite poles mingled during this time" which seems that he is talking​ about the state which you start to wake up but you are still dreaming causing you to feel and maybe remember the dream you had during that time clearly.  It also seems to me that it is hooked up to I Need U. At the end of I Need U (original version) I shows a car heading Kookie's way and at the beginning of Begin we hear car tires screeching and a crash. Then he wakes up on a hospital bed. Catching up yet?

To me it also seems that in I Need U and Save Me they aren't talking about a girl but each other.

And then about the portrait that was splattered with blood and then lights on fire seems to look like Kim Taehyung. And then he starts crying. Why? He seems to be sad and/or afraid that he will lose his hyungs after they helped him with everything.

And now the crows that fly in. Crows are is what is often used to symbolize death, pain, greaf, sadness, and darkness. The whole short video posted on YouTube had a black background the whole time. It also made it seem that someone died and that Jungkook felt pain, greaf, and sadness because​ of that.

Then at the end Jungkook's shadow look similar to a sword with wings. A sword with wings seems to mean that he will fight if he has to for the people he loves and cares about. Either that or it would mean that his shadow shows something that we can't see with our eyes. In that case the thing that we can't see with our eyes is wings. Meaning that he died and became an angel. If he is an angel it would seem that he is sad that he was separated from his hyungs and he is looking at them from heaven.

 In Begin he shows his love and appreciation for his hyungs by singing " I can’t stand you crying I want to cry instead" and " I feel like I’m going to die when hyung is sad When hyung is in pain, it hurts more than when I’m in pain" and lastly he says " Brother let’s cry cry let’s just cry I don’t know sadness well, but I’ll just cry". This just makes it obvious that he loves his hyungs and worries about them often.

The circles on the cover seems to mean something too. Each circle is shared with another member except for the last one which belongs to Jin. Every circle is a world that they have to destroy together except for Jin who has to destroy his world alone. All this is so that they can be born. And to be born seems to mean that they must leave a mark on this world.

Authors note:
This is the ending of this theory (probably not). And I might add somethings to it later. But for now this is the end of my mind vomiting out ideas. ARMY'S FIGHTING 사랑해요💜
~Dimplemon (admin 1)