Chapter One:Elfi-(Ivy)

A/N: This is my only chapter so far so after read comment if you want me to continue.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
        A long time ago on a planet named Elk. There was a king who only wanted a son his whole life. When his wife finally got pregnant. She gave birth to twins. During the process she died give birth to both of them. He had a son and a daughter. The king was furious that he sent his daughter away not even a at a day old. She arrived at a door step of the most poorest and ungrateful couple in the world. He thought she didn't deserve kindness in her life.
------------------------------------------------------
On Her Fourteenth Birthday
Beep,Beep,Beep.
Oh my god can that noise please shut up. Wait... yes I am finally fourteen years old. "Bitch get up." Yup I was waiting for that. Ok all I need to do is not anger them and they won't hit me. I got up out of my box that I sleep in. Put on my necklace. It was with me when I was left at these dicks door step. I have always wondered why there was two names on it. One side says Elfi and the other side says Ivy. Which is weird because my name is Ivy. I am walking down the stairs when I tripped over one of my moms shoes. I am waiting for impact when I don't feel a floor. I open my eyes and I am floating. Shit how did this happen. I see my mom starring at me. She screams "Freak" in my face and goes up stairs. I fall to the ground with a loud *bang*.
===============================
Four Years Later
I live in a house that is owned by an old gentleman who I have become very close with. I go up to my roof and walk across this bridge I built. But I have to go on patrol tonight. California needs its hero. I am walking across when I hear a scream. I rush in to Mr. Riche's house to make sure he is ok. He fell down the stairs. Shit I need to get him to the hospital and quick. "Shit,shit,shit ok let's get you up and I will zoom is to the hospital." I pick him up and run all the way to the hospital. He...he..he died on the operation table. His granddaughter came in an hour later I'm still sobbing. We were best friends when I moved in there four years ago. "Sarah i rushed him here as fast as I could I'm so sorry." She looked at me and said "What the hell happened." She had tears in her eyes. "I found him lying on the ground. He fell down the stairs. I rushed him here and the got him in to surgery, but he died when the were working on him." She started crying. I felt so bad. The next day I had to go with Sarah to see Mr. Riche's will. They said to me "Now Ivy Henry (Mr. Riche) left you the attic to the house and all his books plus everything in his attic. Also he enlisted you in to the high school near your house. Now Sarah he left you all his money and the rest of the house." Sarah looked at me with the meanest look. I thought she was going to jump out of her seat and stab me with a pen. Then she said "Um sir how is that possible. I mean she isn't even apart of the family. She moved in next door when she was fourteen." I looked at her in shock. He looks at Sarah and says "Well we only do what we are told in the will so sorry but she gets what Henry wanted her to get and you get what he wanted you to get." She just got burnt. Hahaha that's what you get.
////////////////////////////////////////// A/N
Sorry it's a short chapter. But I am still working on it. I just want you to know if you are confused just ask me what's going on. You can to the same if you are lost.