WEEK zero

Okay, I'm stumped. Or better yet confused. My best friend, Luke, challenged me to find my high school mate. How hard can that be one might ask. Ummm, really hard. I blog a lot, but it's really hard for me to make friends. Well... just a little bit. I can make friends easily, I just can't reach out to them on a deeper level. Anyways, it made me very curious why Luke challenged me to find my mate.
    It all happened yesterday, I was walking to class with him. He was asking me why I have never had a boyfriend. I didn't want to tell him the truth, so I said that I never found anyone that really stood out to me.
  "Emily, I challenge you to find a boyfriend you will date in ten weeks." Luke said.
  "That will be easy." I scoffed.
  "No it won't. You actually have to have strong feelings for them. Like fall in love with them." Luke explained.
  "Why are you so interested in this all of a sudden? My life was just fine the way it was. I like just being friends with you." I whined. And then I watched as Luke flinch a little. Was it something that I said? The reason why I didn't want to tell him the truth is that I like him from the first time we met in first grade to now I like him, like almost to the point I love him. I have been thinking that what if Luke and I were together as a couple. Would it change everything between me and him?
"Plus why do you want me to do this all of a sudden?" I questioned.
"Knowing you, I know you can't do it with the personality that you have," He challenged.

"Well I don't wan-" As the bell rang, a stampede of students came across the two seniors and split their paths.

The next day, when I got to the bus stop, I saw Luke waiting near the big maple tree looking at his phone. I tried waving to receive his attention. So, I ran his way to ask him about something, but the most embarrassing thing happen even if it was only me and him. I tripped on a tree root... I was crying(kind of ironic right?) "Are you okay?" Luke asked. "No I'm fine! it's just a scratch," I replied. Luke took his white gym shirt out of his bag pack and tied it around my wound.     

"Ahhh!!!" As he lifts me up from the ground then placing me near the maple tree. He said in an angry tone, "Next time be careful!"

"Next time give me a heads up when you are going to pick because the neighbors might think you are sexually harassing me."

"Well, I'm sorry princess, what did you want me to do? Pull you with a school necklace(author's note: Don't look that one up unless you want to commit suicide) tied to your throat and drag you to the tree and hang you like I'm a psychopath? No, I picked you up gently and placed you near a nice shady tree and treated your injury that could cause me to get suspended with the blood my gym shirt collecting. What else do you want me to do kiss it and hope I turns back to normal?"

In my mind I was like "YES" but I said nothing. The bus came and Luke helped me up. Having all the eyes poke out of all the windows of the bus I felt uncomfortable.

When it was lunch time I was looking for Luke, but he was nowhere to be found. I looked outside to see if I had any luck. I saw him in the bushes in the courtyard with a bunch of stray cats surrounding him.

While I was taking cat off of his face I said,"What are you doing with these cats all over your face?"

With his face all puffed up he responded,"AY HOKING!!!," I didn't understand. I noticed that he had a half pizza, a corndog, and milk in his mouth(I didn't think It was milk because he had a can of mountain dew on his tray). I saw him punching his chest and that is when I realized that he was choking. I got scared, so I shoved him flat on the floor and falcon punched his chest. The good news is that he stopped choking, but the bad news is all the food got all over me and him.

When we got to the nurse's office(I had a white kitten on my head while we were there), the nurse provided us with new clothes. We changed our of our clothes. When I was done, I went back to the nurse's office, you won't believe what I saw, Luke topless.
"I didn't know that you were in there..." Luke came out of the room and said, "Thanks for saving me."

Luke took the kitten and questioned,"Who's this little fella? I'll name you Emy like Emily."

As I stare at him because he was cuddling, petting, and kissing Emy. I with the jealousy in my eyes I walked away. Then Luke grabbed my hand and said, "Don't forget about the challenge."

Week Zero Ends.

-------------don't judge me I tried to put the story to my best point of view if I were a girl.

"This will be my first collaboration. I'm working with one of best friends, Zynrowlet973. I can't wait to see how this story will go. :D" -Panda-17

"You should check out Panda's page because she got lots of great books that are even better than mine(P.S. Cringe Warning)." -Zynrowlet973