Shool house (1)

He was showing off again, the king of the school himself. Metro boy.

You held back the need to roll your eye's, he's been doing this for a while now. You had grown tired of it. Don't get you wrong, it was impressive especially since he was the only one, probably on earth, that could do the incredible things he did.

But, he was just so....full of himself.

Metro boy flew around the classroom gracefully before going to the ceiling to fix the broken light bulb that had been blinking for the past five minutes.

You were currently at your seat with a book in hand, your pencil in your right hand and your grip tight on the sketchbook you always carried with you in your left. The other kids were playing with Metro boy like usual.

Suddenly, the door to the small school building opened. Everyone stopped what they were doing as well as Metro boy who had been spinning the table the teacher was on for the past couple of minutes.

Your eye's widened as a boy around your age came in but, he was....blue. Well not the sad kind of blue but, more like the skin color type of blue. His head was...bigger then most and he was kind of....cute. He had a fish like creature in a glass orb filled with water in hand.

He smiled sheepishly his head tucking into his prison garments. Your eye's softened as his own met yours and you gave him a smile which he returned shyly.

His first days as the school were...rough.

It was hard for him to fit in, you knew this especially since Metro boy enjoyed stealing his thunder. You had been trying to meet him but, everytime you had gotten the courage to speak to him Metro boy wanted to talk to you.

He could run his mouth all day if he chose to honestly. Most of the time you had to claim you were coming on with a cough and couldn't be near anyone right now.

"Oh no" you said faking a cough "I'm sick. Oh no you better..." you coughed again "I don't..." cough "...Wanna get you sick".

Metro boy looked at you with his fists on his hips proudly "Don't worry (y/n) I'm immune to mortal diseases!" He stated proudly and you rolled your eye's before he stated "Put just to ease your conscious I shall leave. For you only...madam" he said with a wink before flying backwards to the other kids.

You smiled awkwardly before it a vanished with a sigh as he turned around to play with a girl named Susie.

You then walked over to your table once more and looked up surprised to see Megamind, the blue boy, sitting at the table playing with his fish.

"Hi" you whispered taking a seat across from him.

He jumped up surprised making you smile slightly before his face went a dark shade of purple before he smiled awkwardly "H-hi" he said.

"I'm (y/n)." You greeted him and put your sketchbook in your lap "Your names Megamind, right?"

He looked at you shocked his mouth gaping slightly "You...uh know my name?" He asked pointing to himself.

You giggled at him "Yea. Your experiments are really good. Especially the one with the Dodge balls" you said bringing up a hand to your mouth to muffle your laugh.

Megamind perked up "Ya think so?" He asked and he became jumpy a huge smile on his face as he took out a paper from his folder beside him "I've been working on a ton more! The hydraloop. The cranium. The bucketblaster. Even robots" he said pointing to his blueprints.

Your eye's widened at the plans and you reached for one before recoiling "Uh..." you looked up at him and his smile faded thinking you didn't want to touch him at all "May i?" You asked and you saw his smile return before he nodded ecstatic.