prologue

Drew Steinberg, known mostly by his street-name d$tacks,is just like every normal high school student, maintaining average grades, a secure spot on the schools basketball team, and an above-average social status that Drew takes much pride in. Drews life is pretty much the same as any other teenage guys. Well, besides for the fact that he is literally, quite seriously, the biggest trapper of the century...(unintentionally, of course).

Jenna Hoven, known by most as @jelloshotjenna on finsta, is much like Drew in many aspects. The first being she is really technically the same as every other highschool student. Jenna is on the Varsity Softball team, an honor roll student, and already eligible for almost every college she wants to go to. Again, much like Drew, the one thing that sets her apart from most is her insanely respectable street credit and 2 iphone xr's. Jenna fr juggin...

A few bags of weed being sold as a side job to kids at school dramatically became an international business overnight, D's bud selling overseas... Tune in to see just exactly how Dand Jenna managed to pull this one off.

Whaddup y'all its hip hop ravioli comin at ya w my first published book (: enjoy broski.