Dating someone famous part 1

Y/N = your name
A/N: IM SO SORRY I WAS A FETUS I WROTE THIS LIKE THREE YEARS AGO OR SO AND I HAD NO EXPERIENCE IN WRITING AND ITS BAD SO IM SORRY :(((( BUT THEN AGAIN YOU GUYS LIKE IT?!? I DONT UNDERSTANDDDD YOU GUYS ARE CRAZYYYY 🤧🤧🤧❤️❤️❤️

Today was your 16th birthday {your birth date}
You were sitting in Ela class. Just doing the usual as always. Reading. Your Ela teacher Mr.S stopped the class from doing what they were doing to move on to a new assignment.

After 10 minutes into reading the article about politics, Mr. S said he is going to call on some people to go up to the board to answer the questions written. You hated when he always calls on you to do things. You just hoped he didn't call you.
(Btw Mr.S is really loud)

You said in your head "please not me please not me"

Bad luck for you, he chose you.

"Uhhhh Y/N, can you please come up and answer the three questions and draw a picture on the board?"

Everyone turned around and looked at you and you just shook your head and sighed. You got up and started answering the questions.

"Ladies and gentlemen I have an announcement to make. Y/N you can continue to work but just listen."

He turned around and told you.

"Okay." You said and continued to work and listen.

"Today we have a special guest coming in today from Nickelodeon to tell you all about how Nickelodeon is and how they do all of the awesome things behind TV. And also he will also be answering some questions you ask him."

Everyone cheered and started talking to eachother. They were all going to meet someone famous.

"Quiet down please. "I expect all of you guys to be on your best behavior and don't ask him crazy questions. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes." Everyone said in unison.

"Great, now he will be here in a few minutes so hang tight."

Everyone started talking about who they think they celebrity will be. You kept working until you heard a petty girl in your class say

"OMG what if it is Jace Norman?! He is my man crush everyday, I'll die if it's him!" Jorydan said.

"Her best friend Tina said "hmm maybe, if it is him you can try and talk to him."

"Oh heck yeah I will!"

"Just hope he doesn't have a girlfriend." Tina said.

"Yeah yeah."

You heard their whole conversation and smirked to yourself.

A few minutes later...

There was a knock on the door and it opened. Everyone was quite yet you were still up on the board writing. You looked at who was coming in and you saw him. Jace. You turned your head quickly and continued your work.

"Everyone he is now here, please be quiet and be respectful."

Mr. S told the class. Jace walked into the classroom and stood in the front of the room.

Jace: Hello everyone, how are you all doing today?
Everyone: Good!

Jorydan's mouth dropped and she started freaking out to herself.
Jorydan to herself: OMG OMG OMG OMG ITS ACTUALLY JACE NORMAN!!
Tina smiled and started laughing quietly.

Jace turned around and saw you and whispered to you just loud enough for only you to hear it and nobody else.

Jace: Hey baby happy birthday
Y/N: Aww thanks Jace