Our Project (smosh- ianthony)

hello i thought of this fic while sitting in science idk enjoy,

PS. sorry for any typos

________________________________________

Anthony pov:

   It was the first day of 6th grade. I was terrified considering I was fresh into Jr. High. It was completely different and i couldn't get my head wrapper around how huge the school felt. I got there 30 minutes early so i could map out my classes and find my friends. 

   The first bell rang i awkwardly half walked half ran to my class. My first class was California History. I sat toward the back of the room and kept quiet since I couldn't find anyone that I knew in the class. One by one we got up and introduced ourselves. i hoped in the back of my mind not all my teachers would make us do this. Now it was my turn,

"Uh hi I'm Anthony Padilla and um I don't really do anything cool'

The teacher patted me away and next she called on this geeky looking kid with a baggy blue T-Shirt on 

"well hey my name is Ian Hecox and i like making stuff I guess"

someone raised there hand and asked : "what kinda stuff?"

"uhm movies"

he quickly sat back down as if he was ashamed. I really like making websites and movies to I guess i felt awkward admitting it  to in a way. By the time we got our textbooks the bell for 2nd rang. My second hour was science. our science teacher was nothing like my last one. she basically said welcome, gave us our books and jumped straight into a short lesson about the environment. she assigned us partners for a project that we would be working on the following day and my partner was that kid Ian. We briefly glanced at each other from across the room and looked forward again.

~next day ooo~

On my way to 2nd period Ian came up to me and introduced himself

"hi i just thought i'd talk to you to make it less awkward in class since we have to do this project thing together" he said laughing slightly. 

"well okay" i said chuckling and stepping through the doorway of the classroom

"uh will you grab the stuff we need to start?" 

i set mine and Ian's bag down next to our chairs. He approaches me with a giant poster and some markers. 

"Now kids we need to draw a picture of our environment if people didn't use trash cans or recycled absolutely nothing." our teacher said in her squeaky stuck up voice

next thing we knew the class hour was over and we were barley able to keep ourselves in our chairs. we were laughing more then we probably should have. we took turns drawing poop all over the trees. at one point Ian said i was awesome at drawing which made me feel kinda good but in my heart i knew drawing was never what I wanted to pursue.

Long story short, ian and i became great friends (if you know what I mean) I could always see Ian had a thing for me i just thought it was weird until a few years into high school. That's when we completely fell for each other. but it was always kept a secret since kids are judgmental and rude. but its funny how things turn out sometimes I guess?