The Disappearence of Barry Allen

THIS IS BASED OFF A STORY I READ ON FANFICTION.NET. I DONT REMEMBER THE AUTHOR, BUT THEY ONLY HAD THE PROLOGUE, WHICH WAS REALLY GOOD. MY ONLY SOURCE TO THE COMICS IS MY BEST FRIEND, SO ILL BE GOING BY THE CW SHOWS, AND THE YOUNG JUSTICE/JUSTICE LEAGUE CARTOONS. IM CHANGING THE WALLY IS IRIS' BROTHER THING TOO, ITS GOING BACK TO NEPHEW.

3RD POV (SO, BASICALLY EVERYONE)
It'd only been 5 minutes. 5 minutes since the Flash and his nemesis, the Reverse Flash, disappeared from the surface of the earth. 5 minutes, and every single member of the League was going crazy. Everyone loved Barry, but it'd had only been 5 minutes.

Then 10 minutes.

30 minutes.

An hour.

By that time, the League had no idea what to do. Barry had disappeared before, sometimes for seconds, sometimes for days. But, this was during a fight with the guy who killed his mother. And from the look of the footage, the Reverse Flash was the one who did it. But they waited.

1 day after his disappearance the public found out. Iris wrote the article announcing his disappearance. Diana and Shayara comforted her, while all of Young Justice helped their speedster friend. But it wasn't enough. Wally wouldn't accept it. So, he made his plan. If Bats didn't like it, some other Leauger would. Wally wasn't giving up.

DO YOU GUYS LIKE IT SO FAR? AND, ILL BE ACCEPTING COVERS FOR THE STORY. I WOULD MAKE ONE MYSELF, BUT I WANT TO SEE WHAT YOU GUYS COME UP WITH.