Chapter 1: Quick Nap

Kaya puffs her rainbow-dyed hair from her forehead and put her phone down. She had just finished a little question answering questions. Most of them were basically about begging her to kiss or date Max or cosplay requests- which she was annoyed with immensely cause, one, she and Max were just friends, two, she cosplayed what she wanted to cosplay.
  "Ugly rats," she muttered under her breath and flops on her unmade bed. Kaya's mind wandered to possibility of dating Max, but dismissed the thought immediately. She saw him more as a friend or brother than anything else. Also, Max was literally sexually attracted to skeletons so there was no hope for that.
  Kaya blinks. When was the last time she had a crush on someone? Ages ago, for sure. Not counting JD cause he's probably like 50 and ugly now. Hugging a little, she curls up on her bed, not bothering to shower and lets sleep wash over her.
~
  "Oh, wow! Rainbow hair!"
  Her eyes groggily open to see a silhouette of a boy crouching on the end of her bed. Kaya immediately assumed it was a dream and mumbles, "It's the-" She yawns, "the gay flag."
  "Gay? Like... happy? Well, rainbows are happy!" He laughs like a child, but the boy was clearly a teen.
  "Hmm.... Yea', I guess so..." Kaya murmurs, "so... who're you supposed to be?"
  "Me? Why, I'm Peter!" Peter takes off into the air and hovers over her. "Nice to meet you!"
  "Peter? Like the little elf-eared dude?" Now she knew she was dreaming. I really should stop watching Disney movies. "Uh, hi, Peter... I'm Mary, but call me Kaya."
  "Kaya's a funny name!"
  "Well, you're last name is 'Pan' so who's the one to talk." Even when she's tired, Kaya's sass game was always up.
  Peter giggles and then glanced outside. "Oh! Looks like I got to go!" He grins at her, "Bye-bye!"
  "Yea, yea..." Kaya laid her head back down, seeing Peter take off before her eyes shut.

~

  Her eyes snapped up and she sits up. Well, damn. That was actually a pretty good dream. It was a really good dream. Kaya remembers how her childhood crush was Peter Pan and how she fantasized about the adventurous flying boy to appear at her window. Of course, it never happened.
  Maybe I still have a crush on the elf. Kaya then laughed out loud to herself.

~~~~~~~
Done with chapter 1! Chesus, this is really badddd, I need to work on the plot and shiz cause I can do better. Hnnnn- Hopefully you enjoyed!