What's wrong with me?

"Stupid!" I growl loudly, slamming my head against my desk.

"Useless! I could've done better!" Another slam on my desk.

I bite my lip, smashing my head against the desk again, this time shattering my glasses and drawing blood. I continue.

"B-boss stop!" I hear some cry, pulling me away from the desk and onto the floor. 

"Boss! Stop please." They whispered. "What's wrong! You're covered in glass and blood!" The concern in their voice was high,

They let go of me, rushing in front of me.

The grunt pulls off his bandana, his eyes filled with tears.
I don't feel anything as I look towards him. I didn't even recognize him, but I knew the voice.
The grunt picks the glass out of my forehead.
I wince slightly.
He finishes, takes my broken glasses off, then ties the bandana onto my head.

"W-what's w-wrong?" They stutter.

"Why do you care." I growl, but lean forward, placing my head on the grunts shoulder. "I'm sorry." I mumble weakly. "I lost to that kid again, it's breaking me."

"I-I'm sorry, Guzma." They mutter, wrapping their arms around me. "I know that you'll beat him, hell, you always beat me." He laughs.

"Huh?" I pick up my head and look at him, blinking a few times. "Oh, {Name}." I then smile, half heartedly.
"Yeah, you're right about that... But it never feels good to lose does it? Doesn't it wanna make you wanna bash your head in?"

"I won't lie and say no, because sometimes it does." He says, pulling me back to him. "And sometimes, the angrier I get, the more of a chance of me hurting myself, physically." He sighs. "Let's get you into bed, you'll have bad headache after this."

I didn't wanna move. I didn't feel any pain.

"I'm fine." I reply blatantly.
{Name} sighs. We sat in silence for what seemed like forever. I couldn't talk. It felt wrong. And he just held me, protectively. His grip around me was strong, but it's not like I wanted to move from it.

"I'm sorry..." {Name} says to me.

Confusion flooded over me. "Hm? Why?"

"I look at you right now..." He pushes me back, keeping his hands on my shoulders. "All I see is fragile emotions. Your exterior isn't as strong as it looks, and breaks easily."

His words made sense. They were right. I wanted to deny them. I'm big bad Guzma! I don't get upset, but, I do. We all do.

I nod. "Yes, as much as I hate to say that."

"You're vulnerable and that's okay." He continues, then his hands slide up to the sides of my neck, his touch was gentle.

He pulled me closer, kissing me. "But it's good to know that your insecurities are what make me love you."

Saw the pages in the new manga. He looked like he was hurting himself, but since I can't read Japanese, I could exactly decipher why he was. So I wrote this to slightly satisfy my needs.
I guess this is also pretty personal and deep and I'm sorry if it upsets you to the point of shedding a single tear. XD. That's the point.