Chapter one

I was married to a my wife for a year and a half, we got together 20 years ago after school. we went to a friends wedding and went to a night club afterwards. We were dancing away in different parts of the nightclub and then I noticed she was talking to 2 lads one in his early 20s and the other in his late 30s probably father and son by the looks they were both in kilts and then Later on that night I saw her sat on one of there lap I went over tried talking to them but they ignored me. I stuck my hand between to grab my wife arse and found he had his cock in her and he and his son just smiled at me.

The night finished and then I was told they were coming to our room. We didn't have to leave the hotel till 1.30 she lead the way and I walked behind them being able to see up there kilts and saw there large blue and veiny hanging balls and the older one had a hairy bum and I could see the head of his cock which even soft looked very thick and a dark purple. We got to the room not a lot was said, I was told to clear off the bed and pull the sheets back. Once the was done my wife laid on the bed with these two men. The older one started to rub her legs and she moved forward to me and whispered go get into your outfit. I got my go bag and went to the bath room and changed while my wife was getting touched up by the older bloke and snogging the younger lad.

I quickly got changed into my outfit which was a pink and white frilly maid outfit the had a tiny little dress with tiny child like underwear. I came out and the we're still on the bed kissing and playing, I went to the end of the bed and hung my head in shame. To be in front of these 2 strong straight guys, they turned their heads and started to laugh at me and calling me a little bitch. The older guy stood up he was towering over me because of his height and build made me feel so small. He barked at me in a ruff voice first time I'd heard him speak, he ordered me to take of his trainers and socks which I did really fast just so I could get this over and done with quick. He barked at me again and told me slowly he wanted to enjoy this watching a guy turn into a bitch. I slowly removed his left trainer and then his sock and folded it up and put it in his trainer, I slowly moved to the right side and done the same. I moved his trainers and socks to one side of the bed so he could find them quick when he leaves.

I said thank you sir I'm done with what you asked of me, he just laughed and said that's right bitch you call me and my son sir no matter what. He then sat down in the chair and had me stay where I was he then lifted his foot and held it in front of my face, I paused for a moment looking at his huge manly feet. He shouted at me stop day dreaming bitch and start to clean them! I quickly planted my face onto his foot without thinking and began sucking and licking. My wife and his son had stopped kissing and was watching us, they were cheering from the back ground for him to make me grovel. The son found it funny as hell and couldn't stop laughing but you could tell he was enjoying it tho. He changed foot for a little bit and made me suck and lick and sniff it. He then put his feet to the floor and pulled on my head and pushed me down face first to the tops of his feet. He barked at me to start licking and clean the tops too, I quickly went to work and then he said to his son to come over. He came over and said what's up dad is the bitch not cleaning them right? He said to his son to put his feet up on my back and lay back on the bed, his son done as his dad said I couldn't get up even if I wanted to now.

He then said to my wife why don't you sit on his face give him some thing to do while I'm a bit tied up with this little bitch. So I could hear my wife move on the bed and then all of a sudden I could hear her moans of joy as he slowly licked her out with a slow and steady pace. I think I was there for 10 mins before all of a sudden then dad said son ya will have to move I need a piss. My wife got up and came over and whispered in his ear, there was a dirty big grin on his face as he got up and told me to follow him to the bathroom. I got off my sore knees and followed him not sure what my wife had told him, I got in the bathroom and he shut the door behind me and then he said get on your knees. I slowly dropped to them again and stood there looking at crutch level, he then grinned at me and said right bitch lift up the front of my kilt and be quick about it. I lifted it up quick and there is was his thick cock with large balls swinging inches from my face.

He then said what I had dreaded as he moved forward, right in my face it was now I could smell it then he shouted oi bitch I'm in a rush here so open ya mouth and put the head in ya mouth and just hold it in there, he said to me don't suck on it just hold it in my mouth and as he was talking I all of a sudden felt his hot piss filling my mouth and he looked me right in the eyes and said you better drink. I drank as fast as I could it tasted very strong of beer I must have been drinking for about 3 mins he was full. After he had finished he just took his cock out of my mouth and just shook all the drips out over my face.

Then he walked out and told me to follow, I got back into the bedroom and his son was star fished in the middle of the bed with my wife sat on his face. He pulled me by the hair and told me to start pleasing his son, he said get over there and life up his kilt and make his cock feel happy go wake it up ready for action. So I got onto the bed lifted his kilt and there was his cock big and thick just like his dads, I lifted up the head of his cock and started to move forward to put it in my mouth and my face got shoved into his crutch and said come on bitch faster than that we ain't got all night! His cock hit the back of my throat even while soft so I started to suck as hard as I could and I could feel him getting harder and as he did he thrusted it into my mouth. The dad was kissing my wife which drowned out the sounds of her moaning to a soft moan.