The Hotel | Chapter 1

Ciel and Sebastian were waking down the street and they saw a weird hotel, it was call " The Fluffy Bunny Hotel". It had a suspicious name but they were intrigued and entered the hotel. As soon as they entered they saw a curvy lady with HUGE TITTYS and she was covered in a white sticky substance. "I think she was staying here but she doesn't have any luggage." Ciel said with a uncomfortable tone in his voice. "Nothing to worry about young master." Sebastian said in a warming and sensual tone. They both walked up to the front desk at told the lady that was working there about the huge breasted lady." No need to worry about her she does FAVORS for our guests." Said the lady at the front desk. Sebastian noticed she had some strange items under the desk, they were shaped like a part that both Ciel and Sebastian had, but Sebastian was guessing Ciel had that part, not like he knew Ciel had that part because he hasn't seen there anyways... They told the lady at the front desk they wanted a room and she asked if they wanted a favor from the huge titty lady and they politely declined. As soon as they made it to there room which had the room number 420 they sat on the bed which was stained with white stuff. Ciel turned on the radio and then it happened.
To be continued...