finding out why

When robin was born she was born to a mother and a father but at the age 2yrs she lost her father to a drive by death... robins mother was on drug's at a young age when robins mother cleaned up her life she came for robin and her brothers they lived in a pink house in a small block in Lynwood California. with her great grandmother.
life with her was wanderful looking bac on her life she wish her mother had a big part to play in her life. She was stable at gramma rubys, but of course at 9yrs old a young girl want to be with the mother who birth her. So on the road Donna, went. she cleaned her life up to come back for the three children she alllowed to be stable, with her grandmother, Robin and Her oldest brother ronnie and Baby brother davion. They had all that's needed being at, home with her great grandma ruby. she loved them dearly. One day robin was questioning why she had to be apart of her mother struggle. when robin two lil Sisters Kenesha and ladonna. Grew Donna loved a ruff life trying to care for five children. Alone. after all robin and her siblings foundation was back together then life for them detoured. Donna married for the first time but! wait let me go back donna came to get robin to take her home, when robin meet the man who married donna. she didnt like him from the way his clothes smelled. Robin was leery of this new man. When robin and her siblings became living with there mother. She did her part to make each child happy. then when love came for donna. Gregory Dunmore and Donna were married...

As robin grew up in her teen years she live a disruptive life because of solved questions. Robin lost he father in 1988 at two years old.
Her lost heart caused her to grow lost. As robin attended a Christian academy for two years of her life. Robin had a passion to be someone better then she was. But as time went robin became worser.

In 2003 robin mother Donna and her children packed up and moved away. New start better chance to raise the kids right life went on to take care of the other
K

ids in Vegas while robin lived in job Corp and because robin wanted to be with family she resigned from the course and went home to get family. A month later robin mother and step father did some things they sudden