Entry of the 2 main Characters

New Delhi,India
A Car stops near the weapons shop, The driver comes out and opens the door for the men sitting on the back seat ...
A men dressed in a black suit wearing sunglasses steps out of the car and goes inside the weapons shop .

On the Other side
A middle class women dressed in a punjabi type shalwar kameez and dupatta comes out of her house going for a job .

The women was walking searching for the auto rikshaw and then she realised that either she has money or not so she opened her bag to check and suddenly some goons came and snatched the bag from her hands, the women was very strong and independent and didn't got weak and started running after that thief .

The men who was at the weapon shop buys a new gun and leaves the shop while on the other hand the women was running after the thief so that men saw her and came from another way from which he knew the thief would only go because that was the only way and he catches the thief .
The girl comes snatches her bag from the thief and the men was continuously watching that women in a manner that he felt in love with that women in his first meeting and the women beats the thief and the song plays
           Kuch rang pyar ke aise bhi

Women:Thanks (rolls her eyes and leaves)
Men:Your welcome (continues starring the women) and suddenly the phone started ringing.
Men:HELLO!
Caller:Dev beta where are you? Vicky called me and was asking about you
   (Now we know that the men is DEV)
Dev:Yes maa! I went to by a gun now I am leaving for the office only
   (and the caller is dev's maa Ishwari)
Ishwari:ok beta bye

The women reaches the hospital where she did job, she was one of the best nutritionist of India DR.SONAKSHI BEJOY BOSE .
She sat on the chair and a men enters her room .

PRECAP :sonakshi gets angry on that man entering her room and slaps him.