Bright Lights (Jared Leto Fanfic)

The bell woke me up. I wasn't exactly asleep but school just made me so tired lately that I completely doozed off in Mr.Khan's biology class. I slowly made my way to the art class ignoring my  friends in the least visible way. I got in just on the bell and sat in my seat. I was on the edge of a long row of tables with no one beside me. Why  do teachers always have to come up with the worst seating plans?

The teacher came in late as he always did and started talking about our next project based on sea life. I just couldn't concentrate today, I've had soo much going on in my  life right now and school was the least of my priorities.  

''They're will be a young gentleman joining our class today  and I belive he's on his way here now. So please make him feel welcome guys.'' said the teacher, Mr. Radford

A few minutes later the door opened and the new guy walked in. ''Is this Mr.Radford's art class?'' he asked in a polite way. That's when I turned around.

He was extremely  good looking and I don't think anyone would deny  it. He had blue eyes and he had a really  healthy  posture for a teenager of our generation.

''Oh yes! You must be Jared. Please sit down!'' said Mr Radford in a really enthusiastic way 

''Just anywhere?'' asked the boy with a name now; Jared

''Yes yes'' 

I could see he was scared. I know what it's like to move school. I've done it 3 times and every  single time it still frightens me. He slowly walked towards the empty seat beside me and pulled the chair out?

''May  I ?'' he asked

''Yeah sure'' I smiled

He smiled back. It was one of those smiles you only see a few times in your life and that was one of them. 

Mr Radford ran out of class and everyone began talking.

''Soo...'' he laughed friendly

''I'm Natalie, you must be new to this plce?'' I quickly snapped

''Yes, it's my  first day. I moved here from Louisiana only a week ago.''

Louisiana? Wow that boy  sure didn't have an accent. To be honest his speech was so clear and polite he could be from New York

''Wow, must have been hard on you''

''Well yeah but I got used to moving so it'skind of a  part of my  life now''

''I know how you feel, I've been moving houses since I was 5, This is the 3rd school I've been to''

He was one of those people that never stopped smiling.

A minute later Mr.Radford came back with a new sketchbook  for the new student.

I discretely peeked at him writing his name down. 

'Jared Leto' in a boyish but neat handwriting

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys

I hope you like this story and please keep on reading.

They're teenagers for only  the first few chapters and then they're older.

Please comment and suggest some ideas. :)