Chapter One

Pamela's Pov

I woke up to the sound of my mom knocking at my door "Pamela it's time to go to school". My name is Pamela Michener,I live in the wonderful city of Washington.

I sighted and got up from my bed and walked into my closet.

I decided to wear a white trouser with my denim shirt and a white flat converse. I checked my clock for the time and it was 8:30 so I dashed into the bathroom so I wouldn't be late for school.

When I was done with my business I stood in front of the mirror and thought of what to do with my really waist length brunette hair.

I finally decided to braid it and dashed down stairs. Then I grabbed an apple and my keys said bye to my mom got into my toyota corolla and was off to pick up my best friend lilian.

When I arrived at her house she was standing right outside she got in and said "pami what took you so long we are so late and it's the first day of senior year " lilian is a pretty blonde girl she is chirpy, fun and smart and likes to party a lot. I said "I'm so sorry I woke up pretty late". "Whatever we have to get there early you know how much I hate being late".

Author's Note: This is actually my first ever book so it might be crazy but please don't blame me and support me by voting and sharing  to others