Childish Insanity

Tick tock. Tick tock. Life revolves around the clock.

"Peter?"

"Yes Papa Tino?"

"Time for bed! Come on, I'll take you. We've got a big day ahead of us."

Yes. We do indeed.

-----

"Greetings Uncle Lukas and Mathias."

"Hello there young man! How are you today?"

I want to kill you.

"Fine thank you. You?"

"Much better than last time we spoke."

Not for much longer.

"Ah! Berwald! Tino! Good to see you."

You won't see them for much longer.

"Should I show them to their rooms Papa Berwald?"

"If you would not mind Peter."

"Please follow me Uncles."

"I'm s-"

"I will show you where to go Uncle Lukas. You are the guests."

Not for much longer. Take them to the basement.

No. I will take them to their rooms. Better to kill at night when they are weakened by sleep.

"Here we are. Your rooms for the night."

"Thank you very much Peter."

They're gone. When are you going to kill them?

At midnight.

"Peter! Could you please tell Lukas and Mathias that food is ready?"

"Uncles! Food is ready."

"It's great to see you all. It's a shame we have to go tomorrow."

"Indeed."

Oh but you'll never leave.

-----

Midnight. The best time to murder people. Of course. Clutching my knife, I made my way upstairs. Hm... who do I want to make suffer the most? Papa Tino? Papa Berwald? Uncle Lukas? Or how about Uncle Mathias? No. Papa Berwald. I'll bring the others to the basement first, tie them up, then bring him down. Tie him to a chair down there. Oh how much fun I'll have, slicing their skin, tearing it to shreds. Hearing Papa Berwald scream and beg for mercy. First, Lukas and Mathias. Placing the knife in my homemade sheath, I opened the door silently. Tiptoeing over, I swung one over my shoulder, then picked up the other one and carried them together down into the basement. Tied them to a chair each. Went back up for Tino and Berwald. Repeated the last steps. Now come the fun part. Waking them up. Clapping my hands once, the resulting crack echoed throughout the room.

"W-what? What's going on?"

"Finally. You're all within my clutches."

"Peter? What's this madness?"

"You will be my experiment. I want to see how much it will take to break a person's mind. I have four people here. Three will die before the other."

"But why? What did we ever do?"

"Oh I don't know, treated me like the child I'm not?"

"We never t-"

"Never? Never treated me like a child? Really... how interesting you should say that Tino."