Chapter one: Strange Letter: A plea from the Inaho village!

Nineteen year old Ino yamanaka had been summoned to the hokage's office after a distant village in the land of rice paddies, had requested her to help the village elder get important memories back; As the kunoichi reached the kage's office she hesitantly knocked on the kage's door.
"Come in!" a voice replied from within the kages office, Ino opened the door to report to the fifth hokage "you wanted to see me lady Tsunade?" the yamanaka asked as she approached the busty kage "yes Ino, I have a new mission for you" Tsunade claimed as she held out a few files for ino to look over "The village of Inaho has requested you to help them retrieve important memories from the village elder" The hokage explained as ino flipped through the portfolio.
"Um excuse me milady" ino spoke "but why are these papers blank?" she inquired before closing the file. Tsunade shrugged and sat back in her seat.
"Strictly for your eyes only" Tsunade huffed as she looked at the kunoichi who bowed and left.
Later that night, Ino was hard at work examining the files when something caught her attention; The original blank paper now had a letter written personally to her "what's this?" ino asked as she picked it up "Dear Ino yamanaka, we write you to ask for help, our village elder has become old and senile and is starting to lose our villages sacred memories and vital information; we would greatly appreciate it if you would come to our small nation and help with our problem, If you choose to accept this mission it will be all expenses payed, meaning we have an extravagant hotel room waiting for you and only the best treatment, one might say you'll even be treated like a princess!

Yours truly: Kiryuu Talo

she sighed as she over looked the letter a few times weighing her options. Sure she could skip out on this one but the thought of being treated like royalty did tickle her fancy; Ino sighed as she began to pack her backpack and was soon on her way to the land of rice paddies.
It had been two weeks since ino had started her journey to the secluded village.
She was coming up on strange statues of cephalopods and other strange looking statues; she shivered in disgust as she saw a realistic statue of a monstrous slug "Nasty! Who would think it's okay to put a statue of something like that up?" she spoke aloud to herself as she shuttered at such a thought "The cult of Inaho considers all who step here to be blessed by the gods." An elderly woman said behind ino who spun around, "blessed by the gods?" Ino asked the old woman who nodded, "yes blessed, are thou lost dear?" she asked "The village is just over there..." the woman pointed to a gate that had not been there before, the village was in site.

Chapter 2:
The disappearance of Ino yamanaka

"Thank you so much!" Ino said thankfully as she walked towards the gate stopping to look over her shoulder, the old woman was nowhere to be found, This sent a chill down Ino's spine as she moved on to the village gates, as she entered the village she received strange looks as some of the villagers muttered and laughed between each other. As ino walked the villagers watched her like a flock of crow's watches a carcass, "Ah you must be Ino yamanaka!" a male voice spoke out from in front of her. The blonde kunoichi looked up to see a man who looked to be in his late thirties accompanied by two large armed guards "Welcome to the small town of Inaho!" he said as he approached her "You must have traveled very far, Are you hungry?" the man persisted ushering ino to the Leaders building. To this ino was thankful "yes! I'm actually quite hungry" she said hating to admit it but her stomach growling made it loud and clear, the man chuckled "we have prepared an elegant feast for you" he said as they got to the large castle like building; soon ino found herself in a large banquet hall the smells of many different smells wafted in the air causing ino to drool a little "t this is for me?" she asked the man who simply nodded "and we have a bath being drawn as we speak!" the smiled at the blonde kunoichi who let out a squeal of joy as she grabbed a plate "shall I wait till you are finished here?" the man smiled at her with a small grin. Ino nodded as she began to fill her plate and began to eat to her hearts content.

After she finished eating the man escorted her to her room, it was an extravagant flower covered room with a balcony that over looked the village. Ino could only stand there in awe as she placed her backpack on her bed "t- this is incredible!" she spoke as she looked around, The man opened the doors to the bathroom, it was a luxury bathroom with a steam room and deluxe bathroom "you're bathroom! You are free to bath whenever" he spoke as he headed towards the door "we shall talk later, princess" he bowed as he closed the doors to Ino's room and left . Ino was soon in the tub relaxing her muscles after such a long journey "man I could get used to this.." she purred as she sunk under the warm water. The water itself felt like silk, it was slightly thicker than water she figured it was just the village's water and didn't question it.

She soon got out of the bath, her body feeling tingly all over, as she sat down on her bed she began to feel extremely tired sleepy "man what's gotten in to me.." she asked through a yawn, Ino looked up as the door opened and a woman wearing a lab coat with shoulder length hair entered followed by two large orcs "feeling sleepy?" the woman asked as she signaled the orcs to advance on ino as they did ino tried to fight them off but she was easily taken by the two large orcs, one held on to her breast firmly as the other licked along her neck, Ino shivered at their touch, The woman chuckled as she watched the orcs grope and fondle ino's naked body. One of the orcs moved a hand up ino's thigh and brought it up to her exposed pussy; as it did ino let out a breathy gasp. The orc behind her began to grind on her as it did its cock got hard the woman laughed "my do they like you!" she taunted as the orc in front of ino slid a finger in to the yamanaka's womanhood all ino could to was let out a gasp as she felt the orc wiggle its thick finger inside her. Ino gasped as she felt the orc behind her grind its cock against her ass, as it moved its cock twitched "Im going to let you three become more close" the woman said as she began to leave, The orcs were laying ino down on the bed ino blushed as she saw both the orcs standing over her, there cocks fully erect. As one pulled her face close in to its twitching cock it grinned down at her and rubbed his head against her lips "piggy suck!" it grumbled ino blushed deeply at the orcs words, why was this happening to her, suddenly ino gasped as the second orc buried its face between her legs almost to spite her the orc in front of her shoved its cock in to her open mouth and began to force Ino's head to move up and down along its shaft,

As the orc forced her to suck it off, the orc behind ino was going to town in-between her trembling legs, soon the orc stopped and gave ino a small break as she was still forced to suck off the other who was moving her head faster its cock had reached the back of her throat, this caused ino to let out muffled moans. The orc behind her began to poke inos dripping pussy with its cock, ino tried to stop it but before she knew it the orc had pushed its throbbing shaft deep into her womanhood causing ino to let out a sexual gasp as the orc placed its hands on her hips and began to thrust deeply in to her "piggy feel good!!!" it shuttered as its thrusts became more deep, all ino could do was let out moans gasps and whimpers as the orcs did as they pleased.
As ino moaned and whimpered the orc in front of her grinned "cumming!" it shuttered as it held inos head in place "take all piggy!" it said as ino looked up at it the best she could, suddenly she felt its cock spasm in her throat followed by a warm feeling running down her throat.

Ino's eyes went wide as she coughed a few times causing the orc to remove its cock from her throat, as it did it came twice more, Once in the yamanaka's mouth causing some of it to trickle down the sides of her mouth and a second time on her face, the orc slumped over as ino collapsed her upper half on to the rest of the bed due to the orc behind her, with each thrust she let out a few sexual gasps and whimpers as the orc behind her hit her g-spot repeatedly before giving her ass a rough smack "piggy cum!" it taunted as it picked her up and using her legs as supports it began to bring her up and down on its cock rhythmically until it finally happened, the orc had penetrated her womb, ino let out aloud whimper as she felt the orcs cock hit the end of her womb "oh god!!" she barely managed to squeak out as she closed her eyes, she was close to climax.

the orc sneered as it licked her ear and began to roughly grope and nibble her breast this caused the blonde kunoichi to squirm, "I'm close!" she thought to herself as thee orc relentlessly fucked her "if this keeps up I'm going to cum!" she thought as she felt the orc's free hand begin to stimulate her aching clit. Within moments of the orc doing so ino felt a wave of pleasure was over her "im...Cumming!!!" She moaned as her legs twitched and spasmed as the orc smiled as she let her body slip in to bliss. Ino was to exhausted to move as she felt a sudden warmth shoot up in to her, the orc had unloaded its genetic fluids into ino's formerly virgin womb causing ino to shiver as the orc's cock twitched, with each twitch it ejaculated more and more in to the incapacitated kunoichi.

A few hours later ino awoke in her room her clothing had been taken and a note had been left on her bedside table, The yamanaka sat up in bed, her stomach was sticking out slightly and occasionally let out small gurgles and groans. Ino soon stood up and tried to walk, her legs were weak and tired she nearly fell over but caught herself on her bedside table "that wasn't a dream after all.." she thought looking at her stomach, the way it stuck out it made her look three months pregnant. "Well....im not a virgin anymore..." she pouted as she put a hand on her belly to attempt to calm it, As she calmed her stomach she blushed at how sensitive to touch her belly had become.

The yamanaka sighed and flopped back on her bed moments later she heard her door open and the woman from earlier stepped in the room, Ino sat up fully on guard "so our princess is awake!" the woman chuckled as she approached ino "did the piggy enjoy her first time?" the woman taunted the kunoichi as she walked up to ino. "don't bother fighting these feelings" she remarked,
"Soon you'll give in to your deepest darkest sexual urges" the woman purred as she gently touched ino's belly.

As the woman touched Ino's belly it caused ino to shiver as the woman's touch was soothing and comforting "w-what do you want with me?" ino stammered becoming flustered at the woman's actions,
The woman chuckled as she drew circles around the yamanaka's now deep navel "oh it's not what I want with you..." she remarked as she quickly made a few hand signs with her free hand "but what our leader...no our gods want with you my dear" she explained as the hand she had on ino's stomach began to glow "for now just let the sleep take you, we shall start altercations soon..." she hummed as ino slipped in to another deep sleep.

Ino yamanaka had been abducted....

Chapter three: AUGMENTATIONS!!

The woman had taken Ino down deep under the city, miles underground and had placed the yamanaka in a vessel made of organic tissue. Ino herself was stripped naked and had her arms restrained by openings in the wall, the woman approached the unconscious yamanaka and smirked as she gave ino a hard slap to the face "miss piggy! Wakey wakey" she hummed as she struck ino once more, she could hear ino mumble something in her sleep "what's that princess?" the woman taunted as she delivered a backhand to ino's face.
Ino slowly came to, as she woke up the woman struck her once more, This caused ino to yelp in pain "good morning princess!" the woman said in a sing song voice as she kissed ino's cheek. "WHERE AM I?!" ino demanded as the woman took a step back, the blonde kunoichi tried to swing at her captors but found her arms were being sucked on and licked by what felt like tongues. The woman laughed "my my you are a feisty one!" she teased ino as she approached her once more "don't fear my pet, we have great things in store for you!" she giggled as she ran a hand over ino's clit,

This caused ino to let out a breathy gasp. The woman laughed "I love it when you make those noises!" she taunted ino and began to stimulate the yamanaka's clit. Ino herself was letting out noises of pleasure, the woman smirked as ino gasped. Within an instant the woman shoved her fingers in to her prisoner's mouth "does it taste good?!" she laughed as she removed her fingers from ino's mouth. Ino was trembling trying to fight the pleasure the woman snapped her fingers and two thick long tendrils descended from two holes in the ceiling. Ino watched the tendrils drop in front of her; they then lowered to her breasts and opened up mouth like openings and latched on to her areolas and nipples. Ino gasped as the tendrils began to roughly stimulate her breasts as ino tried her best to keep herself in check. The woman watched the spectacle wearing a pleased and evil grin as she watched the yamanaka's eyes go wide as the tendrils pierced ino's nipples with a long syringe and was now beginning to pump a warm liquid in to the yamanaka's breasts. The woman chuckled "The gods have chosen you miss yamanaka!" she declared as ino shuddered with pleasure, "your body will be augmented to be better suited to birth our gods children into this world!!" she explained, ino's head shot up, she wore a horrified expression on her face "w what!?" she squealed as she felt her breasts enlarge, "that's right! You'll become our queen! You'll be mated with 24/7 until your impregnated!" the woman laughed "and once you've been knocked up, you'll get princess time until you birth whatever our lords send us!" she cackled as ino felt her life in konoha drain away.

How could she have been so stupid as to not look in to a village this small? She felt tears run down her face "this isn't real..." she muttered to herself in disbelief as the woman smirked at ino's now rather large breasts. The tendrils extracted the syringes and let her nipples and areolas go. "Ha-ha, oh my word! Your even bigger then the famous Tsunade senju!" she taunted as she walked up to ino once more, The woman snapped her fingers and the vessel formed an examination table under ino who was now laying in the birthing position with her hands behind her back. She tried to move her legs but before she could move an inch tentacles wrapped around her thighs and secured her legs to the stirrups. The woman stood between ino's legs wearing an evil grin "now we start with that reproductive system of yours." She purred as she ran a finger over Ino's pussy .The kunoichi looked on in horror as the woman picked up a jar with a strange worm like creature that resembled a cross between a squid and an earth worm. "Oh my dear sweet princess" the woman teased as she plucked the creature out of the jar and let it slither up her arm. "This might be the best feeling you'll ever experience!" the woman cackled as the worm made its way down her other arm onto Ino's pelvis.

The yamanaka let out a whine as she felt it twisting and contorting, its slimy body was warm to the touch; within moments the worm had begun to borrow deep in to Ino's quivering womanhood causing her to let out meek whines and whimpers as it pressed to Ino's womb. The yamanaka's eyes widened as she felt the worm touch her ovaries with its tendrils, she let out a sexual moan as the worm began to extract her eggs and began to replace them with eggs of different creatures. The blonde kunoichi shuttered and shivered as she felt the worm work its way around her ovaries changing them as it moved.

The woman chuckled at the spectacle as the yamanaka began to give in to her pleasures as she let a wave of pleasure as an orgasm washed over her trembling body "Oh come on princess! Just a few more like that and it will fall out!" the woman teased ino