One

Jazya
Jazya woke up in an unknown place and near an unknown house. The moment seemed pretty strange because she was new to the area.
"Watch your step". She heard her mother say.

"Where am I ?" She asked her mom.

"Welcome to planet earth ". Her mom and then she disappeared.

Jazya stood up and walked out of the place. She heard people talking and laughing.

"Watch where you going"This brown skin boy with a white long sleeve shirt on and a yellow bandanna said to her.

"Damn, you bad as fuck". His friend standing beside him bit his bottom lip and looked at Jazya with lust.

"She not all that but she probably taste sweeter than she looks". This boy walked behind them and stared at Jazya.

Jazya was now feeling very uncomfortable. She didn't know what to say or do. She was very confused.

The boys stared at her and then they looked down ever more at her. Their jaws dropped and then Jazya realized she was naked. The sound of laughter became louder by the second.

Princeton
Princeton was raised by a Christian family and he was told to always help someone in need. The moment he seen the girl he knew she needed help.
Something was different about her and he was eager to learn more.

Princeton grabbed the girl hand and led her out of the school.