Seasons Change

Heartbroken. Regretful. Foolish.

A few words that sum up Normani for almost a year, almost a year since Lauren broke up with her. Normani sighs and groans as the memory once again plays in her head.

*Flashback*

Normani and Lauren were getting ready to leave the club after hours of celebrating Lauren's friend birthday.

"Bye Lauren! Call when you get home" One of her other friends say, hugging her tightly

Once they pull away, the friend looks at Normani then walks away. Knowing that none of Lauren's friends have liked her since they started dating 3 years ago, Normani can't wait to get out the damn club.

"I'm gonna get the car Lo" Normani says, rubbing Lauren's arm

Walking outside, Normani internally smiles at finally being able to leave. She gets in the car and pulls up to the front of the club, sighing at the amount of paparazzi. She gets out and stands next to the passenger door since Lauren is borderline drunk.

"Normani! Normani!" Various amounts of Paparazzi yell

She continues to ignore them and simply scrolls through her phone.

Unfortunately though, some random drunk girl walked up to Normani and wrapped her arms around her neck.

"No no no" Normani groaned

"Wow you're even hotter in person" The girl smiles

"Yea move" Normani says

Normani tries to push the girl away but the girl makes her grip tighter. She kisses Normani and Normani's heart drops to her stomach when she hears the paparazzi yelling Lauren's name. She bites down on the girls lip to make her move.

Lauren manages to hold back her tears and shakes her head at Normani. Her friends were the first ones to come out as the girl was leaning in to kiss Normani. Being that Lauren isn't all the way drunk yet, she decides to just walk away and be by herself. Normani follows her and grabs her hand when she's close enough.

"No Normani, leave me alone" Lauren mumbles

"Nothing happened" Normani says

"You weren't just kissing that girl?"

"No I wasn't technically"

"Do I look stupid to you? You're fucking lips were on hers!"

"I didn't kiss her Lauren, she kissed me! There's a difference!"

"You said the same shit when it happened last year!"

"Maybe cause it's true?!"

As messy as it made Normani look, it was the truth. Both times it was the other person that made a move.

"I'm so done with you! My friends were right" Lauren says, the tears starting to fall

Normani clenches her jaw at the mention of Lauren's friends. Lauren attempts to walk off again but Normani pins her against the wall next to them, keeping Lauren's arms down.