All Begins

I smiled as a wrote down my thoughts in the paper. I was also worried of a event coming soon to the town. The games. The Fates, who my town hatred and hurt, decided to put a class of a school, fight to the death and win what we call, the 6 Red Games(if we get chosen).

I live in a town called Alazer. Weird name, I must say. In the games, one person gets chosen to write everything that happens. I hope that is me, honestly. I just love to write, but I don't want people to get hurt.

My teacher is Ms. Lopez and my classmates. The class is History. My ears capture a sound coming from the announcer.

"ATTENTION! The Fates are going to decide a class. Okay Fates, you shall go."

The eerie screen of the smart board got replaced with a live stream of the Fates, who were woman. Ms. Lopez flinched. "Uhh the Fates." Ximena, one of my classmates said.
"They might hear you!" Her best friend, Shayla, screamed.

A deep voice of one of the Fates started to talk.
"Hello students. We shall chose a class," they stopped for 10 seconds with a bowl in their hands. "MS. LOPEZ'S CLASS!" The Fates all spilled out.

Everyone in the class fell to the floor. "The writer is MILY!" One of the Fates continued.

All eyes were on me. Our class was chosen.