Meeting

So guys I'm new to this ff world and I'm so happy to write a story on my fav couple raglak...
I hope u all will like it 
******************************
A college is shown and on the entrance of that college there is a girl shown who is standing happily over there so let us take a look at that girl and know the reason for her happiness

Girl:- finally I'm so happy to get an  admission in my dream college I never expected that I will mange to get a seat in that college since it is highly reputed and only few selected students get an admission over there, finally  I am  gonna make my Papa proud, I will make the best use of the facilities over here and study well (she keeps smiling thinking about all this)

And on the other side we can see  a boy standing in a place and continously biting his nails which makes him look like he is very nervous and scared ...

Boy:- oh god this is a very  famous college i am afaird what if the seniors in this college  rag juniors like they show in the movies, what am i supposed to do in that case oh my god i am so scared...

While all this is all happening on one side we can also see Another guy who enters the college premises and puts his hand around the other boy shoulder...

Boy 2:- come on dude...don't be so shy then u can't survive .. come on dude...

Other guy doesn't say anything he keeps biting his nails...

The girl and both the boys enter a classroom...yes they are in same class...since there was no place both the boys sat near the girl...

Girl:- hi u guys seem new...have u both also come here today?

Boy 2:- ya we are new here...I'm sanskar may I know Ur sweet name?

Girl:- I'm Ragini...who is he? Is he Ur friend ? Y is he biting his nails?

SANSKAR:- he is not my friend...he is my brother...his name is laksh...he is a shy guy...doesn't talk much...he talks only with me...and stays aways from girls...

Ragini forwards her hand to give to laksh...but since he is shy...he doesn't give his hand...he keeps looking into his book...
*****************************
Character sketch:-

Ragini gadodia:- she is a fun loving girl...very friendly...can't tolerate any wrong...very bold...doesn't fear of anyone...she has only her dad...her mom passed away when she was of 15 yrs...

LAkSH Maheshwari:- a shy guy...only son of dp and ap..doesn't talk much with others...respects his brother...tries to be bold but cannot be...

Sanskar maheshwari:- only son of ram and Sujata...very friendly....loves his brother...can do anything for him...wants him to be bold...
***********,******************
So guys this is the prologue
I hope u guys liked it...
Pls do comment