~Note~

Eyo! A little disclaimer here and longer description! Also, steal my work and I'll steal your soul! \(-~-\) Tank chu for reading •~•!

The beginning of the story is fast paced and super confusing, as the POV changes for the first 10 or so chapters.
-\-\-\-\-\-
Fear, Harmony Allen, represented by air, sixteen and is as strong as winter's breeze, able to break ribs cages and strangle people. With her eyes a dark brown and hair a bright teal, she has the scariest gaze imaginable.

Rage, Lauren Adicate, represented by fire. Seventeen and has never experienced love.  She is the literal definition of death, dying more than twenty times in three years. With crimson hair and eyes that look into your soul, she's been to Hell so much that Satan had bought her a house.

Anticipation, Kim Scott, represented by Spring. Sixteen and looks forward to the future more than anyone else. She'll make you want to actually live. Hair a raven black and eyes a dark brown, she can control the world if she wanted to.

Happiness, Rachel Elliot, represented by water. Seventeen and makes people grin from ear to ear in glee. Light brown hair and brown eyes, with the sweetest smile, matching her personality, the nicest in the group.

Sadness, Rebecca Aves, represented by clouds. Sixteen and can make the happiest people feel like they just saw a kitten die. Lavender hair and dark brown eyes, she can cloud your vision in tears.

Disgust, Delilah Stewart, represented by destruction. Seventeen and able to make even the most non-squeamish people to cringe in disgust. Having dirty blonde hair and brown eyes, you'll regret coming across her.

Envious, Genevieve Johansson, represented by nature. Seventeen and extremely persuasive to the point of being able to convince the Prime Minister of Canada to give her free ice cream. Her hair's a light brown with blonde highlights and brown eyes. She's the basic leader of this group!You'll be envious of her qualities.
~~~~~
After a harsh break up between Kim and Karl Dilon, Kim's been feeling under-the-weather. Since then, everywhere she goes, she convinces people to roll on the ground just with her body movements, causing some to roll into their unexpected deaths.

Satan was extremely bothered with the hundreds of new arrivals and went to Earth to yell at Lauren to stop the chaos. With the help of Rebecca, she was able to convince Genevieve to let everyone move to California for a new life.

Genevieve had also caught onto some trouble and needed some time to calm down, so she was eager to do so.

In less than a day, they were already in California and Genevieve purchased a house near a smart-ass school. Kim had to stay home for a few weeks until she could calm down a bit and function like a normal person, or as normal as she could get.

During those few weeks, Harmony mapped the city, knowing where every little thing was. Meanwhile, Lauren was busy trying to keep all the new souls calm whilst Satan was away on a 'business trip'.

Rachel bumped into some guy who claimed to be a spawn of Satan, pulling Lauren and Delilah's attention away from cake.

-Oh, and don't forget to vote •^•