Falling in love with Jeff the killer

it was just an average day. I was getting ready to meet with my best friends saphira and Rebecca. we were going to saphira's house to talk about creepypasta. I was really into Jeff the killer while saphira was into Eyeless Jack and Rebecca is into the slender man or for short forms Jeff Jack and Slendy.

saphira's house

"hey guys!"

"hi!"

"hey!" Rebecca and I replied.

we all ran up to Saphira's room in the attic. Saphira lived close to a forest, so every time we slept over we would pretend we saw Jeff, Jack and Slendy out there and we would think we were married to them. well, we are 12. we didnt really believe in the creepypasta's but we do wish they were real! Just to see them would make us the most happy 12 year old girls in the world!!!!!!

I really liked Jeff. he's mysterious, funny and actually is quite sensitive but doesn't show it very easily kinda like me.

while Saphira liked Jack. And Rebecca liked Slendy. it was kinda obvious.

"so what will we start with?" I asked with a questioning look on my face.

Saphira suggested playing creepypasta's and Rebecca said she kinda wanted to talk about stories about the creepypasta's.

I said "either of those will be fine with me, I dont care" with a big smile on my face. I really wanted to play  creepypasta's but I dont care if we do stories.

"why dont we play creepypasta's first?" asked Rebecca. surprising me and Saphira because she usually wants to only do what she wants.

so we went outside and played creepypasta's right at the edge of the forest.

"Time for dinner!" called Saphira's mom.

we all sighed. we loved playing creepypasta's but our fun had to come to an end.