A New Beginning {Part 1- College}

Talisha's POV:

It was finally time to start college. I walk up to the front desk for my dorm number. "Dorm number please!" I say to the lady at the desk. "Name?" I quickly answer, "Talisha." The lady looks down at her paper. "Room 205." She says. The lady then hands me the key to the room. "Thank you!" I say. She nods and looks back at her paper. I then walk back to the front entrance. The college was huge! I looked around trying to find Dante. Suddenly, a girl appears in front of me. "ACK!" I say as I jump back, falling on the ground. "I'm the ghost of Winter," The girl says. "I'm Alyssa." Well now I know her name! "I'm Talisha, I manage to say. I slowly back up. I think about Dante. "Where's Dante?" I say out loud. OOPS! That was for my mind. I quickly look towards the entrance. I see Dante, with his sparkling blue eyes. I run up to him and hug him. "Hey Dante!" I say. I was so happy to see him!

Dante's POV:

Talisha quickly ran up to me to give me a hug. "Hey Dante!" She says to me. "Hey Talisha!" I manage to say. She's a very strong hugger, and I couldn't brake free. After a minute, she stopped. I turn to see a ghost. "Oh this is Alyssa!" Talisha says. "Oh i see, hi i'm Dante." I say. Then for no reason, Alyssa runs at Talisha like she was going to attack her. I quickly jumped in front of her and knocked Alyssa down.

No one's POV:

Alyssa stepped up. Her eyes turned a different color. Dante somehow knew this and his eyes became a bright red. Talish stepped back, and her eyes became a dark red. Alyssa then fell back to the ground and passed out. "At least she didn't throw me against the wall!" Talisha says. "Yeah!" Dante replies. Alyssa then woke up. Her powers made her throw Talisha against the wall. Talisha hit her leg very hard on the wall. "OWCH!" She screamed at Alyssa. Dante ran over saying, "TALISHA!" He then turned back toward Alyssa. "I'm ok i think," Talisha says in a soft voice. "ALYSSA STEP AWAY FROM HER!" Dante yells at Alyssa. Alyssa got scared and ran off. "Are you ok Talisha?" Dante asked Talisha. "Yeah but i hurt my leg really bad," She managed to say. There was sweat running down her face. "It's ok," Dante says, pcking up Talisha bridal style.

Talisha's POV {Again}:

Tears formed in my eyes. They started running down my face. The pain was horrible, and i couldn't stand it. I screamed in pain. "Shhhhhh," Dante says. He went to our shared dorm room (heh heh) and layed me on my bed. "OW OW OW!" I screamed again. "I'll be right back ok stay calm," Dante told me. The pain grew worse. I didn't yell, i held it in. I waited for Dante to come back. As he entered the room, my eyes started to shut, and i blacked out.

Dante's POV:

I walked into her room. Talisha's eyes were closed. I think she balcked out because of the pain but idk. "TALISHA??!" I yelled. Yep, she blacked out. I took out a bandana and wrapped it around the part of her leg that was bleeding. I immedently called 911.

{The phone call}:

911: Hello?

Dante: Hello! My girl freind blacked out after she broke her leg. I'm at the college in dorm room 205.

911: We'll be there soon

I then hung up. They better be here soon...

{Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed!}