\\ Dee \\

This is AU btw. They weren't on the rap game. And for this, Flau'Jae will be older.

1

○●○

If I quit your BM, I still ride Mercedes funk

If I quit this season I still be the greatest funk

My left stroke just went viral

Right stroke put lil baby in a-

"DEETRANADA!"

I smacked my lips, sighing loudly as I took out an earphone and looked at my brother, "What Jermaine?"

He nodded towards the window, "We're here."

I looked out the window, and at the big ass school on the other side of it. It was at least three times bigger than my old school in Baltimore. I watched a group of white girls walk by, flipping their hair while taking a selfie before going inside. Yoo this bout to be a boring ass school. I can't believe my mama got transferred to work here, in nowhere land Pennsylvania of all places.

I looked at my brother, "Really bruh."

He looked like he was tryin not to laugh, "You'll fit in just fine."

Is he playin? Ain't no way a black girl straight outta Baltimore gonna fit in here. I just rolled my eyes, opening the door and climbing out of the front seat.

"Have fun." He said, before driving off.

"Bruh." I said, shaking my head before putting my earphones back in and blasting Kendrick's HUMBLE. I was mouthing the words while I walked up the steps to the school, and slipped past the door which was just about to close.

Everything was so different from my old school. I still couldn't believe I had to leave it. And all my friends and family members...just for this. This was some bull-

"Excuse me." Someone said, loud enough that I could hear it through my Kendrick. 

I felt somebody's bony finger tap on my back, and I flinched. Now who in the hell is tryna touch me...? I turned around slowly, facing this tall white girl with choppy blonde hair. I scrunched my eyebrows together, looking her and her little clique up and down for a moment. She had her arms crossed, poking out her hip to make it look like she got some ass. If I wasn't so mad about her touching me I probably woulda laughed in her face.

But before I could say somethin, she did.

"Can you please get out of the way if you're gonna be walking so slow?" She said, in this annoying voice.

I gave her a look. Who is this lil Barbie faced girl?

"Hello," She said, leaning in closer to try and get in my face, "Don't you see me talking to you?"