I'm Sorry (David X Kenia)

I'm sorry

Kenia: "David...we need to talk"

David: "Of course, mi amor♡"

*He stared at his phone screen for about 2 minutes when he received a heartbreaking text*

Kenia: I'm getting tired of all of this drama. It all started off with Déjà Vu and now it's her and her friend "Chameleon". They're just a bunch of stubborn 12 year olds who need to grow up, and frankly I don't want anything to do with them OR you anymore. So whatever this is..it's over."

*David couldn't believe what he had read, after all that Kenia and him had been through, he thought they would be forever not once did them splitting apart cross his mind. Ever. The more he thought about it, tears started rolling*

-------------------------

*Kenia sighed in relief, she stretched her legs and hopped off her twin sized bed. She walked over to her mirror and started to check herself out. She played with her hair as her thoughts started to fill her mind. She was finally single again. Although she now needed to find someone else to be with. A few names popped up in her mind,*

"Michael...Michael again? Nah. Viktor...maybe"

-------------------------

*David wiped his tears with his arm and then picked up his phone. Then he began typing his message*

David: "Okay...I understand. But if you ever want to talk about it then you know where to contact me..."

*After he had typed it up and sent it, his vision started to blur as the tears began to fall down once again. He jumped onto his bed and put on Metallica; he slowly started to close his eyes. Tears still falling down his cheeks*

(NOTHING ELSE MATTERS PLAYING IN THE BACKROUND)

David mumbled into his pillow,

"I'm sorry."

-------------------------