My baby .... our baby. ..

Hello guys...a different one from the real kkb and guys please dont curse me as it's gonna be a different love story ( I mean the love between the parents and a child...) so as I said before don't curse me...for making these stories... I thought a plot and thought how a child will feel if he/she in that situation.

Please.....dont curse me.... it's a request. ..

It was one fine Saturday as every one in the mehra's mansion where running here and there. Let's see what happened...

" did you informed the doctor..." abhi asked looking worried.

He takes his baby and starts to pat his back as he is crying almost half an hour.

Abhi and pragya's baby... ( how cuts na)

         Ansh is abhi's  three months baby

Ansh is abhi's three months baby . Abhi's life changed completely after he came to this world. He forgets his pain by seeing his cute little face. Abhi starts to care for his child. He started to spend his day and night with him. He stopped working and the whole family spends their time with ansh but not a person whom he wants. Yes...pragya left abhi as they both were divorced and she got pregnant after their divorce. She was about to abort the child as she doesn't want any things that remember him but abhi strictly warns her that she should give birth to their child. He gets the custody of the child and takes her with him. They lived in a separate flat as pragya's family nor abhi's family can meet them. Abhi almost took good care of her. But only for his child. He lost his love but had a hope that she will return to him after their child's birth. Pragya have birth to a beautiful boy who was looking damm cute as anyone can fall for his face but pragya starts to avoid him. She handed the child to abhi and left from there. All though it's not easy for her as the baby cried by holding her duppatta's end which melts her heart. But PRAGYA removed his hand and kissed his forehead. Abhi looks at her in tears noding not to go. But pragya didn't look at him even for once and finally leaves from there. Leaving him and his child . Soon abhi starts to learn how to handle a baby . Dadi and dasi helped him and mitali used to take care of him as he used to get amazed by seeing bunty and bubbly while abhi is on conference. The most important person is aliya who used to take care of him like a mother. He is more attached to her and she is really important for him. Hours turns to days and days rolled as months but there is no change in pragya's decision. It's all because of his one mistake . Because of his mistake , his son is bearing it. Yes she believes that he was the one who killed her father. That's why she gave divorce to him and left him . But no one knows the truth even abhi. But he hopes that one day pragya will understand him and he wants his fuggy back.

" he is longing for her... dadi, you itself know that child could not live without his mother..."

" but what he can do beta...she have no concern for him. .." she tells while abhi takes Ansh in his hands and he whines looking at him.

Abhi could not see anymore as he could see his child suffering like this.

He thinks soon he have to take a decision and leaves with him from there.