Don't Touch Her (Jealous! Shuji)

He didn't like this.

Not one bit.

He didn't like the way your eyes shined with fascination as Tōru allowed you to examine his gun, or the way Yōhei's face flushed a deep, crimson red every time you spoke to him, or how you followed Ren around the base like a little puppy dog; obeying her every command and showering her with constant praise and admiration, and he most certainly did not like the way Yōsuke ever-so-casually threw his arms around you, pulling you into his tight embrace as though it was something he did all the time.

That bastard didn't need a hug, he needed a beating.

Shuji diverted his burning eyes back to the vivid screen before him, the faint silhouette of his distressed expression reflecting back to him. He sighed, and stood up from where he had been sitting and found his feet subconsciously wandering towards the adjoining kitchen. The sienna eyed boy massaged his left shoulder as he rummaged through the cold food haven for something that would ease his growing hunger, eventually settling on a simple glass of water to suffice as the base seemed to lack much of anything else even remotely appetizing. He made a mental note to get around to doing some actual shopping whenever he had the chance, else be subjected to the preparations of whatever that spiky haired, spear wielding nuisance in the other room managed to adjudicate.

Running a tired hand through the jet black hair atop his head, he clicked his tongue. 'Since when do unit leaders actually have to do any desk work?' the exasperated boy speculated to himself, 'wasn't it usually the operators job to deal with any and all inside problems that needed to be taken care of? So why was something like this given to him?'

Upon returning to the room he had sat previous (very agitated, mind you), he glanced over at said operator, what work was she even doing that had forced him into filling out those papers anyway? Only to find, much to his utter surprise, her nowhere to be found. What he did see, however, was not anything like he expected to... or ever wanted to.

Tōru had since left the room as well (probably too exhausted too deal with all the excited chatter of the other members), and the now angered boy presumed that the younger shooter had followed his senpai in hot pursuit. So if they were both gone why, why, was this idiot still here, his face only inches away from (y/n)'s?

It's hard to recall what even happened next, for any of the three parties in the room. One moment (y/n) was madly blushing at the close proximity of the eccentric male before her, and the next, a crash, and she felt herself being ripped away from his hold and slamming into a hard, yet somewhat cushioning, presence of another. The atmosphere surrounding the three of them following the event was silent, yet immensely tense, until the sound of a low growl emitted from the newest member to the interaction.

"Keep your filthy hands off of her, you rodent," he spoke sharply, each word coated in a form of poisonous venom that dared the one across from him to utter his excuses for daring to touch his most precious person in such a way.

Said girl glanced up the enraged male once she had been able to comprehend where she had now been roughly moved, "Shu-chan...?"

His expression stayed the same and the boy pulled her closer to his chest, angry eyes narrowing at he who dared to do the same only moments ago.

However, much to his surprise, the other black haired male only shrugged and held his hands out in front of him in a form of surrender.

"I didn't mean anything by it, man. She's yours, and I wouldn't ever dream of taking her away from you," Yōsuke dropped his hands, moving them swiftly from the air to his pockets below, "Besides, she seemed much more interested in whatever you seemed to be so immersed in over by your lonesome than anything the rest of us could have done to try and steal her attention away."