{Fem Percy } 1st Mettings - Male Thalia/Fem Percy pjo one shot fanfic

First meetings

The first time I meet the son of Zeus would have been when we had just gotten back from the sea of monsters at the time I was still shaken up by my encounter with lucia on the andromeda I hope I never have to see that ship again if the gods finally decided to give me a break. So i wasn't really expecting anymore surprises for today if i'm lucky, well as you know i'm the queen of unlucky because when I got back I was assigned to horse poop clean up because I sneaked out of camp and crashed clarisses quest. Hmmp crashed more like saved I thought while Mr.D started going on a rant about how irresponsible i am and how he's gonna turn me into a dolphin. Speaking of dolphins but can they be pink oh wait off topic okay but like I said queen of unlucky here so I will be cleaning the stables i guess sometime it royally sucks to be a hero.

So here I am cleaning up the stables unfairly I might add and next thing you know I feel a presence behind me don't ask how I knew its like I have jedi senses are something don't get me started people, totally star wars fan here. So I automatically go into defense mode and turn around equiped with my trusty sword riptide and all ready and set to pounce on my unexpected visitor and guess who it is in all of his glory its Hermes. So let me paint a you a picture people there's little old me standing in defense mode scared out my mind and here's hermes standing there with a package one eyebrow raised giving me the TF look. So we stay like that for a few minutes in the awkward silence until Hermes holds out the package i just stare at it"Well umm here you go." I continue to just stare at it still in my defense position. He looked at me for a second and then at my sword I think he was half expecting me to attack. Like i'm that stupid, well after a few minutes when he finally realized i'm not gonna take the package he sets it on the ground and backs up slowly "Okay then, well im just gonna go now." he says while pointing in the opposite direction.

When he turns around about to walk off I finally get up the courage to talk to him and tell him what happen with lucia. "Uhm about lucia.' I call out but I don't think he hears me or he is ignoring me because his back is turned to me and he pauses for a second. He stops and turns around "What about my daughter?" He says in a mutual tone I can see he is trying his hardest to keep emotion out of his voice he kinda looks like he needs a hug."Well I tried to talk to her and well she tried to kill me so uhmm I don't think talkings gonna work out for me if I don't have a head so im just gonna have to take a rain check on the whole talking it out thing she seems kinda bent on destroying the world, you, and everything so i think the best bet is to get her some anger management classes are what not i don't think plotting to destroy the world is a very healthy hobby you feel me so......" I began he put his hand up before I could go on " I know what happen don't worry about it and please stop talking." he says he takes his hand and running it through his dirty blond hair "Look andrea if theres one thing i've learned after all these years is that you can never give up on family no matter what." he lets out a sigh and then he says "listen andrea as long as you tried to talk to her i'm okay with it." he says and then he leaves me alone with the package and my thoughts to go over. So here i am still standing there looking at the package hermes gave me it didn't have a address or a sender name on it I wonder who sent it I thought. So when I opened it there was nothing in it except a single card. Well this isn't strange I thought so as i open it all I see is to words "Brace yourself" well okay i thought that was weird. So latter on every one is in the mess hall and everyone is congratulating clarisse and everything I catch her eye in the crowd and she nods her head. Well that's weird im surprised she didn't try to kill me this is the nicest greeting i've ever gotten from her every she usually says hello with a punch in the gut. When the the crowd lessened after a while she beckoned me over there. Well this can't be good i thought "Jackson" she hissed at me I looked at her and then quickly turned around, hopefully she didn't see me turn around and look at her if she doesn't think I heard her she will leave me alone. She walks over to where i'm sitting "Jackson" she hissed louder " What" I hissed back she crossed her large muscular arms around her chest and looked me up and down and then leaned close to my ear so only i could hear "Just because you were cool once doesn't mean shit your still on Areas bad list and that means yours also on mine so watch your back." she says and then she leaves.