Wet Dream *Smut* Part One

From the first moment you and Edmund connected eyes, you knew there was a connection between you

From the first moment you and Edmund connected eyes, you knew there was a connection between you. There was a certain pull that neither of you could deny.

You two have been dating for a while now, and you have had sexual intercourse, but recently you'd been getting no attention from him whatsoever.

He was constantly training, you watching as he practiced with Peter. Today was different.

Edmund had taken his shirt off, his hair wet with sweat as it trickled down his forehead and down his torso. The longing of his touch and the image of his sweaty torso and his muscles clenching was enough to make you want him. You bit your lip and turned away reluctantly, going back into your's and Edmund's chambers to relax for a little while.

That night, you fell asleep, the feeling of the empty mattress next to you only made you long for him even more.

~~

You felt arms snake their way around your waist, pulling you closer to the figure's body as plump, soft, and full lips press against the nape of your neck.

You chuckled slightly, knowing who your captor was, feeling a smile from the dark-haired male behind you against your skin.

"Hello, Love. I couldn't help but see you staring at me during training." His voice was husky from tiredness, and he pressed his cheek against your own, resting his head on top of yours.

"Mmm," You hummed as your eyes closed in content, feeling his touch on your skin once again. You felt every bit of contact and your cravings for his attention were roaring, your insides tingling with pure happiness.

Edmund chuckled at your response, rolling you over so that you were on your back, climbing on top of you and straddling your waist. Both of his legs were either side of your hips, which you liked considering how desperately you needed him, and that you knew you couldn't escape. Not that you wanted to, obviously.

He leaned down toward you, pulling an irresistible seductive face, "I saw how you looked at me out there. It was the same way you looked at me the last time we did this."

He began unbuckling the make-shift belt he had around his waist, making your eyes widen.

He slid the belt out of the trouser loops as he leaned back, beginning to take them off, one leg at a time. He then raised an eyebrow at your - now dazed - expression and smirked, beginning to unbutton his button-up black shirt. It was your favourite shirt of his.

(Idk why, but I find Edmund hot af in a black button-up shirt)

He slowly removed it, much to your displeasure, and leaned back down to your face. He hadn't touched you at all (minus the straddling).

As if reading your thoughts, a hand slid up the side of your thigh, trailing over your hips and just under your breasts, before they went back down as they dipped with your curves and halted at your hips. His mouth was parted and his eyes were sparkling. He looked awestruck at your body figure. You whined, wanting more as he groaned.

"You're gorgeous." He breathed, burying the crown of his head in your neck as he looked down at your body from that angle as he lifted up his lower body to see a better image.

You smiled as he lifted up his head, bringing his lower body back down again to meet yours. You groaned as his bare skin touched yours. Your favourite scent of yours radiated off of his skin whilst your perfume radiated off of yours.

"You know, I can not simply resist you when you wear clothing like this." He grunted, his fingers pinching the strap of the lacy black bra you wore, and the other hand pinching your undone grey silk robe in between his fingertips.

You looked up at him and smirked, lowering his head down as you began to kiss him, the kiss immediately becoming needy and heated. His left hand squeezed at the dips of your curves, one hand sliding up and slyly removing one arm of your silk robe as you removed the other one, Edmund pulling back from the kiss and reaching behind you.

You arched your back up as far as you could, hoping you'd turn him on a little more by the curve of your back. To your satisfaction, he let out a strangled - but somewhat - attractive noise before reaching over to your bra clips, un-looping them.

Your bra came loose and he slowly pulled the straps down your arms, his slender fingers tickling your skin slightly. He eventually pulled your bra off, breasts bouncing as they were freed. He let out a small noise at the sight.

He began kissing your neck as his fingers curled underneath the hem of your underwear, hearing his breaths of excitement as he panted between kissing your neck. Your eyes were closed in ecstasy as you felt his contact.

------

You woke up to blinding light and, immediately, your mood was turned upside-down.

Not only had you had a wet dream, the one you had it about hasn't given you attention in days, and then you had to be woken up by the goddamn sun when you were finally feeling human contact with your boyfriend, even if it was in your mind. From what you gathered from
your dream, you guessed it was going to be rough.

You stood up, seeing you were in the same grey robe and black lace-y bra and underwear like the night before.

You quickly got changed into a fresh set clothes consisting of a new bra, new underwear, and a leather corset and a pair of trousers as you slipped on your boots and laced them up.

Grabbing your daggers, you strapped them onto the belt wrapped around your thigh, then grabbing your sword and sheathing it in your belt, also grabbing your bow and arrows and swinging your bows over your shoulder. You bow was held in your hand.

You stormed through the halls, passing the Pevensie family as they all looked in confusion toward you, except Edmund. He knew why you were angry and immediately began to follow you.

You got to the training fields eventually, placing down your bow and arrow. You unsheathed your sword and walked over to one of the dummy's, beginning to attack with every ounce of anger you had in you.

Suddenly, long arms slid around your stomach, lips pressing to your ear after kissing up your jawline. You knew it was Edmund.

"Remember, Gorgeous... Never fight with anger."