Chapter I

🌼🌼🌼

saige sighed as she sat down, or more fell, onto her twin sized bed. pink surrounded her room and boy was she tired of it. although, she planned on talking to her mom about it tomorrow.

but for now, it was time to sleep.

after the dark skinned girl got ready for bed, changing into her most favorite seashell and lobster covered shorts and loose beach tank, her body curled up under the fluffy pink duvet and let her dark chocolate eyes be closed underneath her equally dark eyelids.

just minutes before drifting off, the girls door burst open and she shot up quicker than a mouse being chased by a cat.

it was her dad. or well, her step dad. which is even more terrifying.

"heeyyyyy there, angel," mike slurred as he stumbled over drunkenly.

"h-hi mike," the scared girl stuttered and ran her hand through her short, turquoise hair.

mike threw himself on what he knew wasn't the girls bed, and was actually his step daughter. tears gathered in the younger girls chocolate orbs as she prepared herself for what was about to happen.

"please...n-not again..."

"shh, honey," mikes speech was interrupted by a fit of sobs from the young girl and a fit of giggles from his intoxicated body, "it'll all be okay. you'll be good, as always."

even though she very much didn't want to, saige nodded her head anyways, causing tears to roll down her cheeks even faster. it was easier to just agree, she gave up protesting after the first year.

"gooooood babyyyy," mike still slurred as he lowered his body on hers and nipped at her neck violently.

the blue haired girl loudly whimpered under his harsh, unloving touch and was immediately shushed.

"don't let your mom hear us, angel."

and what happened was horrifying too most, satisfying to the bastard that is mike, and unfortunately the tragic normal to seventeen year old saige.

🌼🌼🌼