Chapter 1:In the beginning

( Hello reader, this is my first attempt at writing a book. Please be aware that I'm typing this out on my cell phone so sorry 4 any typo's u may encounter. ENJOY!!!!!!)

In the beginning there were the Gods and the Titans. A great war raged beween them for centuries, until Zeus, Poseidon and Hades born of the Titan Chronus and the mortal Rhea, struck down the Titans and won the war. Zeus, the youngest, took control of Olympus, Poseidon the Seas and Hades the underworld on the condition that he could not visit the mortal world. Hades was outraged at this decision and felt cheated by his brother.

The years after the great battle, Hades had been guarding the gates of hell but as much as he loved torturing the souls that entered he grew tired of the monotonous life he was cursed to live for an eternity. He decided to go against his brothers best wishes and travel to the mortal world. As he gazed upon the place he once knew as a battlefield, had now been transformed into a Realm full of peace and tranquillity. This new sight made him sick and he craved for the fight and the way he made blood spill from his victims.

He then decided to cause a bit of chaos. At the snap of his fingers he commanded tainted souls into the bodies of mortals so as to control them. He commanded the newly formed demons to go and cause havoc in the world. Hades then took the form of a normal person and went to find ways to disrupt the peace of his brothers perfect world. On his journey through the world he had much fun, causing accidents, murdering a few people and spreading evil through out this new place that he soon found out was Las Vegas. He decided to call this place in his own words "Sin City".

After causing some much needed chaos he was thoroughly exhausted and followed a few mortals into a club. While there he saw something unusual, the angel Allithia sitting by the bar. Allithia was one of the few that stood up against Zeus for Hades, this angered her father who just happened to by Zeus. Hades had never been able to give her the appreciation she needed and decided to make up for lost time.

They had meeting up ever since that night and for once Hades seemed happy , less angry , less evil. One year later Allithia fell pregnant and both rejoiced at the thought of becoming parents. Another nine months passed blissfully and Allithia gave birth to her half-angel and half-demon son.
This brought great joy to Hades knowing his first born was a boy. They both decided on the name Dante, thinking that it suited him well, the name meaning enduring. As in there thoughts, enduring the burdan of being half Angel and half Demon.

(Thank you for reading , comment if I should continue or just plain give up)