Prologue

----- 3 person pov ------

 She is a spy after all, no? The silver haired girl just watches as a big guy, her mother's friend just entered their house. Skyler just looks in the dark that the man was talking with her mom about...something important. 

'' I know that little Skyler is a very good spy and a very nice fighter. We need her...Can you let her do this? ''

'' My child to become an assassin? Just for what?! '' responded her mom after a quiet moment.

'' She will be okay! I promise you and - '' but he was cutt off by the woman

'' She needs to study! Will this affect her grades?! ''

Yeah! All her life, Skyler's mom just cared about her grades. Just her grades!

'' No! She will be okay! She will be in a very good Junior High School! ''

The woman began to think about this.

'' And....where you said she will live? In...Japan? ''

Skyler's eyes widen. Japan? This is far away! She lives in EU after all!

'' Yep! We will give her a home, money and all she needs! ''

'' Well...It's okay. When she will go? ''

'' Tomorrow. We need her to be there as soon as we can! She has powers after all! ''

'' Ok....This sounds good! I will talk to her! ''

Skyler went to her room. Her mother came in smiling.

'' I have a very good announcement! You will live in Japan! '' she said happily

Skyler looks at her mom with dull eyes.

'' Alone. ''

'' Yes. But we will talk everyday at phone! You know that no all the kids of your age can go there, right? Is a loong trip, a very beautiful country! It's an extremly important chance! ''

'' Yeah, yeah yeah. Why? Why am I going there exactly?''

'' The agents will tell you when you get there. '' with this, her mom just exits the dark room.

Skyler sighed. 

'' Alone....Again...''

All her life she was alone. But she didn't care. Or...this is how it looks like...But deep in her heart...it hurts to be alone. 

'' Can't belive that I need to f*cking assassinate somebody. I'm a 14 years old girl, after all! What? The Ministry of Defense just can't kill an idiot? '' she said looking at her favourite knife. '' Oh... I know now...Why should they risk their lifes, when they have mine...''

-----------------------Timeskip = the next day, Japan---------------------

Skyler looked around her new house. It was quite big. The two agents entered the living room.

'' Okay. This is all you need to assassinate him. '' said the female

Skyler took one of the knives. She tried to stab the table with it, but it didn't work. It was like a fake one.

'' And who the hell can be assassinated with this? This thing can even cut something? Are you kiddning me? '' said the girl with an angry voice, playing with the jelly-like knife.

'' Missie, the target can't be hurt with normal weapons. You need special ones life this one And because your fellow class-mates are going to assassinate him too and they are kids, we can not let you with real weapons! ''

Skyler rolled her eyes in annoyance.

'' And what exactly can be killed with this jelly thing that you two are calling it weapon? A flying alien like octopus-thing? '' 

'' Actually....yes! ''

The white haired girl looked at the agent with a 'wtf' face.

'' You know that I was sarcastic, right? '' 

'' This is actually the target. '' said the other agent and gived her a photo of the target. '' Your classmates call him 'Korosensei' ''

Skyler began to blink wierdly.

'' What the f*ck is this? Is this a real thing? ''

'' Yeah. With Mach20 speed. ''

The girl just smiled sweetly then.

'' This will be fun~ '' and then, her smile turned into a sadistic one.

( Don't own the photo

( Don't own the photo. This is just for you to have an idee how Skyler looks. )

Hope you like the prologue! ;)