Chapter 1: sweet dream

h-hi!, i said as my heart skip a beat every second. he was sitting there with that beautiful smile of his, wait for me to stand in front of him. i had never been this nervous in front of any guy, but he made me otherwise. my crush, Jake Cruise who stole my heart when i was in my second year in Green Lake High School. 

He leans his face forward and put his soft lips against mine, just when i want to deepen the kiss, a cold water touch my skin as it gave me a shocked that made me opened my eyes and saw my mom splash a bucket of cold water to me who was in my bed.

"MOM!~", i groan from the sudden shiver i got from the water. "Wake up princess~~, it's time for you to school" she said while flipping his dark brown hair. i can see the grey strip hair started to grow as she walked through the door.

"btw, can't wait to see Jake here!", she said as she gave me smirk that got my whole body stiffen. how she knew him? i can feel the sudden increased of temperature even though i turned off the air-con, my face blushed as i remembered the kiss. -oh my godthat dream seriously got me turn up- 

my eyes widened when i watched my phone, "it's 7.00 am already!?", i got up from my bed as fast as lightning, grabbed my towel and directly walked into the bathroom. it was quite a chaotic scene to start the day. 

it took 20 minutes for me to finish shower and put on my school uniform. i ran out to the kitchen with my backpack after i applied some light make-up on my face ready to eat whatever food on the table. "slowly princess, i think Jake can wait you for 5 minutes", i gave her glare while my mouth looked like chipmunk due to all the food that i stuffed straight into my mouth. this cause her to laugh at me. and i mean, crazily until she had to hold her stomach for that.

what? i need to hurry up remember.

ignored her laugh, i quickly wear my shoes as i didn't want to be late to school this year. "love you mom!" i said as i grabbed the bag on my side. "love you too princess~~" her answer always make me smile but it was before she added, "and send my regard to Jake"

"Ouh mom!"

i saw her laugh on the side of my eyes as i ran to school. -urgh, that woman really get the best out of me dude-

i ran through the side rode and stopped at the cross road while wait for the red to become green. i took a peek on the watch on my wrist before continued to run towards my school. i let out a big sigh when i reached there just in time for the gate to close.

i already know my class so i'm just gonna go there. i opened the door and-

-oh god please say that i'm not dreaming again, and if i am, please let me be-

....................................................................................................................................

A/N: 

Hi guys, i'm quite new here and my English is not that good so there might be a lot of grammar mistake but i hope you enjoy this short chapter as i'm gonna update my second chapter pretty soon.

-thank you for reading, love y'all-