my neighbour next door :) part 1

My name is Catherine smith. I move to a new town with my mom and dad because he got a new job. I was not happy about it because I had to leave my old school an all my friends. I was feeling very sad at the moment :/ but then I thought what if its not as bad as I thought. Who knows if I get better friends or a new boy friend:). I snap out of my thoughts. Catherine! My mom shout from downstairs. I am coming mom just wait a little. I took up my suitcase and stood looking at my room one last time. I walk downstairs with my suitcase in one hand an a bag in the other. Mom said hunny I know you don't want this but its for the best. I nod and went outside to the car. I put the bags in the trunk and went to sit at the back of the car. (To make the long story short) we were on our way to the town. We stop at a beautiful house flowers garden was beautiful.

We came out of the car with our bags. Mom press the door bell then it open . I saw a young Lady about 30 she invite us in l gave dad a key an said it is  room 34. We took the elevator to go up. As we reach I quickly throw the bags in side and drop in the bed. Mom yells Catherine! Get off the bed you know better than that. Quickly get up an went to the window to get some fresh air. As I was looking I saw someone next door he was tall well built body his hair was black.

I couldn't see the front part of him because his back was turn to me. I move closer to get a Better view . Catherine! Mom yell my name I push the curtain away quickly. What are you doing over their? Uumm nothing just getting some fresh air :) I said , well why don't you help me unpack first, OK I replied.

Sorry I know this is short but remember it's my first time writing :).

Votes please ;)