one

"brendon! you motherfucker!" josh yelled, slamming his locker shut, as his best friend, brendon, threw a glitter bomb and him, the sparkles exploding on his clothes.

brendon giggles, turned into squeaks of terror, as josh chased him down the halls of their high school.

they rushed into the bathrooms, and josh pushed him into one of the stalls, pressing the black haired boy against the wall.

"this is suggestive." brendon smirked, leaving josh to blush slightly.

he rolled his eyes, getting off of him.

"you're a perv, ya know?" josh said, running a hand threw his lemon zest hair.

"yeah, i know." brendon grinned, his dark chocolate eyes shining with a mischievous glow.

josh shook his head, pulling out his phone as it vibrated in his skinny jeans pocket.

he answered the call, realizing it was his mom.

"hi mom..."

"joshua william dun!" she yelled, making josh jump slightly.

brendon snickered in the corner of the stall, faking to eat popcorn, like he was watching a movie.

josh scowled at him, then returned his attention to his mother.

"you were supposed to be home twenty minutes ago! i've been worried sick!" mrs. dun cried, josh could almost see her rubbing her temples through the phone.

"ok mom, i'm coming home now, and i'm sorry for being late, i was bust at the library, reading a few books on my history project, i must've lost track of time." he lied, trying to sound as innocent as possible, but it was really no use, as his mother was very gullible.

"it's ok love, but try to be home soon?" she sighed.

"yes mom, i'll be home right away." josh felt brendon rolling his eyes at him, in the back of his head.

of course he wouldn't be home soon, an would probably go out drinking with brendon.

they were eighteen and nineteen, what could be wrong with that?

"alright honey, i have to go, i love you, bye."

"i love you too, bye mom."