Today's the Day

"Cas."

Dean smoothed down the front of his shirt, making sure that every single button was in place.

"Today's the big day."

"Are you ready?"

"Only if you are."

Dean shined his pearly whites at Cas. Cas tried to return it, but it ended up looking more like a grimace than anything.

"Castiel, you are gonna be fine. We are gonna be fine."

Dean pauses a moment mulling over his thoughts when his eyes suddenly pop open, his vibrant green eyes gleaming brightly.

"Fuck Cas," his eyes darkened a shade looking at Cas and he buried his face into Cas's neck.

"You're going to me mine and only mine after today."

"I never was anyone else's after you laid your eyes on me."

Cas murmurs and Dean's eyes brighten slightly.

"You know I love you?"

"I should hope so," Cas murmurs softly, after all, after today you'll not only be my life partner and best friend, but also my Husband."

Dean inhaled slightly, Cas's love struck facial expression nearly knocking the breath out of him.

"I loved you since I first lay eyes on you."

"I know," Cas muttered softly.

"Well what are we waiting for then?"

"You're right," Cas lets out his breath shakily.

In and out. In and out.

He repeats those words in his head, for fear that he'll faint or screw up. He always hated being the center of attention and although it's going to be a very small wedding and reception, he didn't like that anyone was going to be watching him kiss his Dean when they kissed as Husband and Husband.

Dean rounds the corner going to the passenger side as Baby is there in all her shining glory.

"I'm driving today?"

Cas asks aloud, "I love you but not that much babe," Dean says with a teasing laugh, "I'm opening the door for you and trying to be a gentleman."

"Ouch, cuts deep babe," Cas says as he ducks down and gets situated inside of Baby.

Dean closes the door securely and Cas waits for him to open the door on the drivers side, his fingers trembling.

"Breathe Cas, breathe."

He murmurs to himself trying to keep him calm yet failing to do so, nothing could help him once he got himself this worked up.

Cas inclined his eyes to look up at him. His breathing has deepened and he's struggling to catch his breath.

"Babe, breathe with me, Cas you're okay I'm here with you okay?"

Dean leans his forehead against Cas's as he breathes with him in and out, Dean watches Cas's eyes fluttering. They breathe together and become one and their spirits intertwine momentarily.

"Are you feeling any better," Dean asks, breathing  out, his minty breath blowing softly on Cas's face.

"A bit," Cas replies slightly still in shock by Dean's proximity.

"I think I know how I can make it even better," Dean says with a smirk dancing upon his lips.

"How is th-"

Cas is cut off as Dean leans forward and softly presses his lips onto Cas's lips. Cas sighs into the kiss and Dean takes this as a chance to softly slip his tongue into Cas's mouth, as they have a dance.

Dean groans, pulling back as Cas let's out a small whimper, "If I don't stop now," Dean mutters huskily, "I'm not gonna stop at all."

"O-okay," Cas mumbles, as his eyebrows furrow and unfurrow when he figures out what Dean means.

Dean detaches himself from Cas and moves back, buckling himself in with a click as Cas follows in suit. Cas turns on the radio and Twist and Shout by The Beatles plays softly on the speakers. Cas gives a side look to Dean as his eyes linger on Dean's hand, itching to hold it.

Dean turns to look at Cas and catches his eye, "Cas, if there's something you want just tell me or just do it, we're getting married soon you're gonna have to tell me anything and everything you want." Dean arches his eyebrow up to emphasize the whole meaning of his statement.

Cas's face turns a fire truck red as he quickly reaches over and grabs Dean's hand, resting their intertwined hands on his lap.

"That's all I wanted to do," he muttered under his breath, embarrassed and acutely aware of Dean staring at the side of his face, causing him to turn an even brighter red if that was even possible.

Before they know it, Dean pulls up in front of the city courthouse and parks Cas looks terrified yet composed after Dean pulls him in for a long, loving kiss.