New School?

((sup guys, how's it goin'))

No one's P.O.V

The echoing of a strong powerful voice rang throughout long corridors of the Vampire lords castle, awaking the sleeping prince.

"FALLACY!!!!" his father stretched. The young prince jumped out of bed in a hurry hearing his fathers call. a loud BANG BANG BANG BANG! was heard on his door, shaking things on his desk top as he bounced around trying to get on his boots.

"coming father!" he called through the door, quickly pulling on his cape like cloak and opening the door.

"y-yes fathe-" he was cut off by a brown tinted paper being held in his face.

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!?!" his father screams out raged by his sons report card. (and at that moment he knew, he had fucked up) fallacy gulped and shakily answered.

"I-I'm sorry father, I-I had a bad term...." he said, the fear rising in his body, "I promise I'll have a better run next year...?" His father's eyes burned like the devil in rage.

"THERE WONT BE A NEXT YEAR!" he roared, the young prince took a step back, he stepped on his cape making him fall to the ground. he let out an 'oof!' as he fell. he looked up in fear as his father took a step closer.

"GET YOUR SORRY ASS DOWN STAIRS! YOU HAVE 5 MINUTES!" he yelled as he slammed the door shut storming off. Fallacy shook in fear as he slowly got up, he dried the forming tears and fixed his cape and shirt in the mirror, he slowly and shakily reached for the door nob. he gripped it and twisted it hearing a click as it opened.

He quickly and silently walked out of the room closing the door behind him. He muttered a forming speech to himself in hopes he'd slip through the cracks once again as he always did. he slowly made his way to the huge living room in side of the old castle. he saw his friend, and servent, Sauve, younger then him by much, but still a friend walk by.

"how bad is it?" He mouthed to him as he approached, Sauve whispered his answer to him as he passed.

"Pretty bad" was all he said before continuing his duty's and walked to the kitch to get tea for m'lady, Fallacy's mother and Vampire Queen. Fallacy gulped and continued his trek, he finally made it and peeked around the corner and slowly walked out, he was practically shaking.

He saw his father and mouther chatting over the situation, they looked up to him, his mother had a look of guilt, His father a look of rage and disappointment.

"Son, I think we should talk...." His mother spoke calmly, He nodded and slowly walked over, trying not to show his fear, he sat down in a chair looking towards the fire place. he looked between his mother on the right and father on the left.

"Y-Yes?" he stuttered. His mother pulled out a small slip of paper and put it on the table in front of them all.

"Me and your father have talked...and we think it's best if we send you to a private school..." She said calmly, at those words, Fallacy's heart dropped.

"You'll be taken there and go for the entire school year, You'll come home for events and other things, but we think its for the best..." His father spoke as calm as he could, Fallacy could still sense his rage but he was to overwhelmed to process any words and other emotions. he was speechless. He stared into the fire, he felt a few tears prick in his eyes.

"you'll be there with mortals and vampires so don't cause trouble " his mother spoke, he got up and bowed his head to his father.

"permission to leave, father?" he asked politely, his father nodded and hurried back up to his room, a few tears fell of guilt.

I'm a failure...

Disappointment....