Dream

|•TRIGGER WARNING•|**(Y/N) P

|•TRIGGER WARNING•|
**(Y/N) P.O.V.**

I roll over slightly expecting to cuddle into Lip, but I'm alarmed when it's just a pile of blankets. I yawn and raise up to see him sitting at the edge of the bed in front of the large window. His messy sand colored hair was disheveled and there was a cigarette hanging out of his mouth. His eyes were glued to the busy Chicago street beneath us.

He looks over to me baby blue eyes meeting mine.

"I'm sorry if I woke you," he says eyes still focusing intently on mine. Behind those eyes you could see he had so much on his mind, so much that it was hurting him.

"You didn't love," I reply glancing over to the alarm clock sitting beside me.

3:13 am.

I sigh and scoot closer to him lighting up a cigarette of my own. His body was radiating heat and it was practically making the frozen window fog. I grab his hand interlocking out fingers.

"Have you got any sleep yet?" I ask him, and he shakes his head.

"There's too much going on to sleep," he said lighting up another cigarette.

"Hey, Liam will be okay, don't worry love." I say taking my thumb and rubbing soothing circles into his.

"I just don't want him to end up in the foster system," he said rubbing his eyes in a stressful manner.

"He's not. If anything he can live with us. Hell he practically does anyway." I tell him, hoping to reassure him.

"If the court will even go for it," he mutters.

"I'm sure they will. You've come a long way Lip."

He lets out a nervous laugh, "I guess you're right. It would be kinda cool to have Liam here 24/7. It'd give us practice for one of our own."

I smile at him, "you're right it would, and I know you're going to be a fantastic dad."

"I hope. I just don't want to end up like Frank. I'm not Frank," he says staring off into the window again.

"You're right, you're nothing like Frank. You're so much more than that bastard will ever be."

"I love you, (Y/N), so much," he says turning his attention back towards me.

"I love you too Lip, more than I could ever scream," I reply. For a while we both sit there cigarette in hand both too wrapped up in our thoughts to speak.

That's the thing about Lip and I, we didn't have to talk to each other to be close. Just sitting here in each other's presence was enough.

After smoking another cigarette, I convince him to lay back down with me. He pulls me close to him, comforter engulfing us. I lean up and peck his lips before cuddling back into his chest.

"Goodnight (Y/N)," he mutters, a yawn soon escaping his lips.

"Goodnight Lip," I reply back before closing my eyes letting sleep take over.

....
.....
......

I shoot up from my bed, shivering, a tear slipping from my eye.

It had been 2 years since the car accident that took Lip from me and I still dream about him every night.

I can still remember every detail about him so vividly. His baby blue eyes, his smell (a combination of Axe and Cigarette smoke), the way his arms felt around me.

With each passing day I seem to miss him more and more, so much so that it's beginning to hurt just to even get out of bed in the mornings. I'm in a perpetual state of numbness. Without Lip I'm nothing.

But I continue to fight because I know that each night when I close my eyes, he'll be there waiting for me, and that's all I need to get me through the day.
-
--
---
----
AN: SO this is my first of many Lip Imagines! Sorry that this is so depressing. I had an idea for a better ending, but me being the idiot I am, I didn't write it down, so we've got this eh one. I promise tomorrow's won't be so bad, and it'll hopefully be a lot better. Anyway, I hope you guys liked it!

Lots of love,

Xoxo-Sydney ❤️